Chapter 13

Krystals POV:

I regret going on that walk... Oh well i'll survive with it.. ive dealt with much worse... and i'll have to get used to this.. Oh well..

We are heading back to the hotel with Will and they are trying to make me laugh by pulling funny faces which I have to admit was pretty funny but I didnt laugh... I needed time to think on my own about things I guess... I'll figure things out. We had just arrived at the hotel where a kazillion fans were screaming at Will and Jayden. I checked my watch to see it was 1:31 so the girls are going to be here any minute!! I searched around until I saw a familiar car come up. Jayden and Will was busy signing autographs and taking pictures so I went over to the car to help the girls out and take their stuff! My Dad was with my mum standing behind the girls while I hugged them and then I basically screamed and ran into the arms of my mum and dad! I'll miss those hugs! 

Me: Hey mummy! Hey Daddy! I missed you!!

Dad: Hey sweetie! Why are there so many girls here screaming?

Me: Daddy, Jayden is in a boyband that is famous! 

Dad: Oh sorry I forgot! 

Me: Woule you like to come in the hotel with us and meet Mike, our security guard and see what the boys have to live with?

Dad: Why not? C'mon honey!

Mum: Of course!!

* Le goes over to Jayden*

Me: Hey Mickey! How are you going there?

Jayden: Minnie! I got worried about you! Where were you?

Me: My mum and dad came with the rest of the girls so they went up to see their boyfriends and i'm just hanging around them! * points to my mum and dad who smiles*

Jayden: Okay minnie! I would love to say hello to them!

Me: Oky dokey! We will be waiting in the reception for you.

Jayden: Kaykay!!

*walks over to mum and dad*

Me: Okay Jayden is going to finish signing things and taking pictures then he will meet us there!

Dad: Okay then. Lets get going! 

We were trying to walk from the car to the reception without getting noticed but of course, once one fan saw me a couple girls came up to me asking to take pictures, asking questions or just giving me compliments which I was so happy there werent any haters! One of the girls asked me ' Who are those people standing behind you?' oh right they dont know my mum and dad! ' Oh hunny they are my mum and dad! They came to visit the boys before we leave for hobart!'  ' They look nice!'  The girl was really nice actually! We talked for a while and took a piccy and I lead my parents into the hotel where Mike was standing doing his job! I decided to introduce him to my parents. He's really nice! I like Mike... aha

Me: Heyo Mike!

Mike: Hey Krystal! The ammount of girls here are doubled since yesterday! 

Me: I know! Oh meet my mum and dad! They came to visit the boys before we leave for Hobart! You comming with us?

Mike: Yes i'm comming on the tour! Nice to meet you!

Mum: My pleasure! 

Dad: Hello there!

My dad and Mike spoke for a while before I noticed Jayden walking through the hotel door puffed out... He was out there for a good half hour! I dont blame him for being tired! I needa sleep when we reach Hobart too... I looked in my handbag to find a blonde wig... I love wigs! I have a ton of them and Ive packed a few! I look totally different with a wig so time to have some fun!