Chapter 1

Krystal's POV:

My alarm read 6:00am.... It was the middle of January which means i'm on summer break... Usually i wouldnt taken the oppotunity to sleep till 8am which I had done all holidays! But today was a special day! I was finally going to go to Melbourne DFO to meet the one and only * dramatic drum roll* The Collective! I love them so much it aint funny at all! I get teased and that for being a Collector which i dont really care about as long as I have my boys! Anyway, they werent gonna be there until 4pm but it took an hour to get into the city and i wanted to be early! It was a bit chily today so I went with my red jeans, a The Collective t-shirt i made by hand and my varsity jacket with black canvas :-) I got onto the train at 6:30am and I got a few surprised looks from the men around me in buisness suits so I kindly explained to them i was going to meet my idols today and i wanted to be there early. They all nodded in response... looks like they have a morning attitude... this is so awkward! I spent the time on the train on facebook, twitter and reading my favourite book Facing The Giants ( A/N: This is actually my favourite book.. its based on the movie version which is also my favourite movie)... It was about 7:30 when I arrived and I decided to take a quick walk to Starbucks to get something to wake me up and a tasty treat for the day! I arrived at Melbourne DFO at 8am and you would never believe who was there....

' Hey! Are you coming to see us today? Your quite early! Nice shirt ;) ' said the voice i had heard so many times online.... Jayden Sierra 

A/N: Sorry guys its a quick Chappy! Its like 10pm now..... Comment, like vote or anything! Follow me on twitter @British_Girly or @_TC_Imagines_ <3 Adios chicka! ~Alexy