Doombringer vs The Demon Lord

When Doombringer entered the home of the demon King, he didn't know what to expect. To be fair, he didn't think about any of his ventures before, during, or after he did them. But besides that, the Demon King was still quite the spectacle. Unlike the other powerful demons Doombringer had faced, the Demon King was almost his size, perhaps a little taller. He was waiting in a large, empty room except for the support beams on both sides. The Demon King waited at the other end in a suit of armor, and, while not the brightest, it didn't take Doombringer long to realize why: he wanted a fight.

"Klaba," the Demon King greeted with a smug grin. Welcome . "Kini vana entu piaga." Took you long enough.

"Vana kikula vey!" Doombringer roared, his fury igniting his power. You killed her!

"Ze yun ja naga," the Demon King countered. We were at war. "Vana tega kat prosu con wan Cawthons." You knew the risks when you joined the Cawthons.

Doombringer's rage flared again. How dare he suggest it was their fault?! "Vana tialava lenkada!" You violated the treaty!

"En ze kin huwa unto," and we made a new one. "Kilu vana tialava junuwalay." which you are violating, by the way.

"Cawthons vo late jasicule ke. Clay yay vey vana kikula." the Cawthons do not represent me. I've come to kill you.

The Demon King laughed, only making Doombringer that much angrier. The Cicada Demon drew a large, Final Fantasy style sword from his back and pointed it single handedly at Doombringer. "Haka vana lay." You can try.

And so, he did.

Doombringer crossed the room and came up behind the Demon King in a matter of milliseconds, preparing to end this demon's entire career with a single punch. He reared his fist back, putting all of his anger and aggression into this punch. This was his revenge, his purpose, his-

He made contact, and nothing happened. The Demon King jumped, startled, but that was it, no destruction, no blood; just a startle? Doombringer roared and punched again, then again, and again and again and again. He kept punching until the Demon King caught his fist with a wicked smile.

"Cla ginak," he said. My turn. His fist was suddenly enveloped in fire, and he launched into Doombringers stomach. The punch seemed to send Doombringer into another world, everything went silent and the world went out of focus. What happened? What was happening? He couldn't breathe or feel or hear, and it was as if he was having an out of body experience. Breath, breath...

"Just breath." What? He was suddenly in front of a familiar rainwing/nightwing dragoness, who was giving him a stern look.

"I am," he had responded with a frustrated sigh. He remembered that day when Aurora had been trying for hours to teach him how to summon his Mystic energy but to no avail. "This is pointless."

Aurora said something that he didn't understand for a moment. It had been so long since he spoke in his language, he had almost forgotten it. But it only took him a moment to decipher the grunts and growls of draconic. "Just relax... I want you to think about your mother."

Even now, Doombringer cringed at the prospect. He had never known his mother, a reminder that he was meant to be a killer, even at birth. She had died laying his egg, and his father had been pissed about it his entire childhood.

"I-I... No! Are you insane?" he had scolded her, but she held firm.

"I know it's painful, but you have to-"