Chapter Sixteen

Fight Back by NEFFEX^

Here we go.

It was loud.

So many people were here and it was making my nerves shoot through the roof.

Violet and Hayden was giving me a pep talk all the way here and was telling me that it was ok if I lose, cause losing was part of the game.

But this wasn't a game.

I was about to get my ass kicked again and this time- in front of so many people.

They had camera people here and it was scary.

"Why is there more people and what's up with all the cameras?" Hayden asks.

Violet looks around then excuses herself before walking to someone. I watch her for a moment as she was talking to a man before she walks back to us.

"Ok so apparently the newspaper from the city is here and a lot more people heard about this fight. They came from other states to see this."

"Why?" I ask before looking around.

Violet shrugs. "I have no idea. But it's serious."

"How the hell is it serious? I'm a nobody."

"But she's a professional."

I made a face. "Ok? I'm still a nobody. A no name. Not a professional."

Hayden looks around and it made me more nervous to where I was going to puke. I excused myself before rushing to the bathroom.

Thankfully nobody was in there so I picked a stall and threw up.

"Are you ok?" Violet rushed to me as I was on my knees, bending over the toilet. I sighed as I got up before flushing the toilet and walking to the sink before washing my hands and face.

"Yeah. Just nervous."

"Maybe you shouldn't do this."

I look at her through the mirror before shaking my head. "It's too late."

"It's not too late. I'm pretty sure everyone will understand."

Looking at her, I sigh. "There's too many people here. Camera crews. I can't just walk out that door." I look at myself in the mirror.

"It's time to beat Diamond."

After I was giving myself a pep talk, Violet was watching me as I was pacing around the bathroom. I was getting ready as I was swinging my arms around and stretching.

"I believe in you, Journey." Violet says as she smiles at me before pulling me into a hug. "Go kick ass."

That made me feel better.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Hayden standing with Lance. I walk to them and he smiles before excusing us and walking over to another door before walking inside.

It was a locker room and I looked around for a moment as he was walking to a locker, opening it and grabbing out some things.

"Here's your gloves. Mouth piece."

"Mouth piece?"

Looking at it, I was a little confused until Lance explained that it went in my mouth to prevent damage to my teeth.

"Great."

"You got this." He smiles.

Afterwards, I stripped out of my clothes and was in my boxing gear. I sighed as I looked over at myself in the body mirror. I kept looking at myself and kept saying that I was doing this for more reasons than one.