Part -04

I woke up with a ray of sunlight falling on my face.
As I woke up , I saw my husband standing shirtless near the balcony sipping on his coffee.

He's so f*cking handsome. His tanned body, those well toned abs. Muscular arms and that buff chest.

(A/n :- NAMTIDDIES😜😜😜)

Yn was busy drooling over her husband and he noticed it.

Namjoon - Mrs.Kim, I'm not in the mood of wearing shirt and if it goes like this the bedsheets along with mattresses will be flooding.

Yn - No, it's not like that. Wait, what are you talking about.

Namjoon laughed a bit and gave a deep sigh.

Namjoon - Yn, I'm going to England for 2 days. I've some work there. So, here in my absence you won't go anywhere. And if you want to go ask me and then if I allow you only then you will go.

Yn - Why?? Why should I ask you?? And who are you to give me the permission??

Namjoon - You are now Mrs.Kim.and I'm your Mr.Kim.so being your husband it's necessary.

Yn - But how will I ask you?? I don't have your number.

Namjoon went to the closet and brought a phone with him.

Namjoon - You will be using this phone only. And it has all the numbers required.
You can add other as well. Like your friends.

Yn - Thanks for this.

Namjoon - it's ok. Come down, let's have breakfast.

Yn - hmm, you go I'll take a bath first.

Namjoon - alright.

Namjoon pov

I was getting dressed, when a sweet scent hit my nose. I turned to see YN.
She was looking so damn pretty.

She is so beautiful, her legs are such a blessing

She is so beautiful, her legs are such a blessing. Just imagine how hot the environment will be when I'll be between them and that pretty mouth of her screaming for me.

Thinking about all this , I started to feel aroused and I felt that something was getting hard down there. Shit!!!!

Pov End.

Yn - Shall we, go for the breakfast.

Namjoon - yeah, of course.

At the dining table.

Yn and Namjoon were sitting and having breakfast.
Namjoon was done with his breakfast when his phone fell on the ground.
He bent under the table to pick it up, when he saw yn was sitting with her legs apart giving a hot view of herself.
This is it, Namjoon couldn't control anymore.

Namjoon - I'll take your leave.

Yn - But the door is on the right , why are you going upstairs.

Namjoon - I need to use the washroom.

Afterwards yn went to her room, to set her closet.
When she heard groans from washroom.
She went near the door and placed hed ear at the door she could clearly hear panting and fapping sounds.

Yn - is he masturbating??? Let me leave.

After that Namjoon left to England and Yn stayed back, feeling bored all alone.

1 Day Later ~

Yn pov -- Oh, God!! How this man lives in this house alone for years. I can't even live one day. Should I go out somewhere??

Let me go and meet Dad.
Yes!!

Wait, I need his permission.

On the phone 📱

Yn : Hey, Namjoon.
delivered at 8:06 am.

NJ : Yes, say.
(at 9:43 am)

Yn : Why so late.😑
Anyway, I wanted to
ask if I can go out. 👉👈

NJ : where??

Yn : To meet Dad, at hospital.

NJ : Alright, but be back
till 6 PM.

Yn : Thank you so much😇😇.

NJ : Alright, Take Care

Yn : Yeah, U2. Bye🙂🙃

NJ : Bye

Why he is always so cold. At least he could've used an emoji while saying bye. But NO!!
So Rude!!
Anyways, let me get ready.