Chapter Five «A Date Or What?»

A week has passed. Scourge and I were at the castle gardens talking to each other. Still, I'm wearing my glasses all the time.

Suddenly, Manic came to see me. "Sonic! There you are! Bro, Dad was worried sick! He didn't saw you today." He huff. "Oh... um... I was with him. Scourge, my boyfriend." I smiled. "Whoa whoa whoa wait... you're gay? And you didn't even told me?" Manic asked. "Don't feel bad about it, bro. But don't tell Dad about it." I said. Manic grinned. "Oh really?~ Why shouldn't I tell Dad about it? Did you guys had some 'fun' moments togethah?" Manic asked with a grin. "No! We didn't! Why would you think about those stuff, Mr. Wanna-be-smart-guy?" I asked with a glare. "Nothing... I'm going to tell Dad about it ha! Byebye! Good luck!" Manic shouted and ran towards to the main hall. "No! Bro!!!" I yelled. "Whoa! It's alright, babe. You gotta chill down..." Scourge said as he rubbed my back.

"Okay okay... I'm completely calm..." I sighed. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "To the hotel. I'll pay for you, my sweet prince." He smiled and lifted my chin up. "With some cool restaurants and malls?" I asked. He nodded. "For a second, Scourge. I gotta tell Dad I'm going." I said as I went to my Dad.

"Father!" I called. Dad was seated on his thrown. "Sonic! My son! Where have you been?! I was worried about you!" Dad exclaimed. "I'm fine, Dad... I just bought some cool stuff." I said. "Good... So, Manic told me about your friend. He told me that you were with him last few days while you were shopping. Is that true?" He asked. "Yes, father. That is true." I said. "Oh... So, are you going somewhere?" He asked. "Yes. I'm going to a mall with a friend. His name is Soul." I lied. "What mall?" Dad asked. Damn it... I'm out of ideas I gotta make it a little true... "Actually it's like a hotel. With cool restaurants and stores. Also, I can buy chilidogs there." I smiled. "Hmm... alright. I'll allow you but... tomorrow nine thirty in the morning you should be here SHARP. We have visitors tomorrow. Got it, Sonic?" Dad asked. "Got it, father!" I smiled.

Soon, Scourge and I got to the hotel. "Let's do some shopping!" I exclaimed. "Wow! You do like shopping too much." Scourge laughed.