Chapter Fourteen «Sayber»

"Who is she?" I asked. "My long lost cousin." Scourge answered. "She's a stripper?! And a pole dancer?!" I gasped. "I have no idea." Scourge said.

I watched Sayber pole dance while Scourge was taking a drinks beside me. "Oh hello boys~" Sayber walked to us. She was wearing a leather bra and pantie. I blushed and gulped. "Scourge! Couz! Long time no see!" She hugged Scourge. I smiled and drink my strong wine. "Let me guess... he's your BF right? The prince?" Sayber smirked. Scourge nodded. I sighed and played with the glass. Scourge kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I guess you're still a pervert after all these years... am I right?" She chuckled. Scourge nodded. "Don't judge me, stripper..." Scourge smirked. I noticed that he was looking at his cousin's boobs. I face palmed and rolled my eyes.

"Anything wrong baby?" Scourge asked. "Nothing's wrong." I smiled and rubbed my arm. Scourge pouted and sighed. "You're jealous?" He asked. I looked at his eyes and gulped. Sayber giggled and hugged me. "Oh come on now, Your Highness. You don't have to be jealous. I'm just his cousin, cupcake." She smiled and twirled my quills. I sighed and nodded. "Is he a jealous type, Scourge?" She asked. Scourge looked at me and chuckled. "Yep. He's jealous of you already. Stop being jealous, baby." He said as he rubbed my thigh. I blushed and bit my bottom lip. "S-stop i-it S-S-Scourge..." I said shakily. He sighed and looked at me. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Guys, I think I should go now..." Sayber frowned. "No! Please stay. Scourge wants to be with you for a while." I smiled. She smiled and Scourge thanked me. I smiled and went out.

I looked at the sky and sighed. "I wish I'm not gay... this, my life, it's so... weird." I mumbled and rubbed my arm. Hmph. At least Scourge and Sayber are cousins. Well, I am not jealous! I'm just... I'm just bored to death.

"Bored to death I see." I heard someone said. I looked back and saw a ivory hedgehog. "How did you..." I paused. "I'm a psychic, Your Highness. Anyway, my name is Galahad, but my friends call me Silver... Wait a second, aren't you supposed to be at the castle, My Prince?" He asked. "Oh, I'm just hanging out with a friend." I answered. "Then, where is your friend?" Galahad asked. "Inside the bar." I said. He nodded.

"Galahad! What are you doing here?! You should be at the castle guarding!"