This Is It... This Is The End

Codys POV

I felt horrible. Scooter told me to leave Hannah. It was the worst thing ever! He said she was too much drama and was causing too much attention. I left her. I felt stupid. I felt dumb. I felt guilty. I hoped that she wouldnt think I was kidnapped.

Back to earlier this morning*

I got a call from Scooter telling me to leave. I couldnt. I couldnt do that to Hannah. I loved her. I began packing my things, knowing I couldnt change the answer. I packed all my stuff and headed out the door. I forgot my phone on the bed so I ran in quickly to get it. I heard a noise from outside and thought it was in my room. I ran out and grabbed my suitcases. I ran down the hallway to the elevator. I got in and hit the button, making the doors shut fast. I had forgotten to close the door. Damn. She was going to think I was kidnapped. I headed out of the front doors and hopped in the black van waiting for me. I was leaving. I was leaving her. I sent her a text but it didnt say delivered. Her phone must have been off.

To:Hannah<3 From: Cody:)

Im sorry I had to leave. Scooter said we were causing too much attention. Im really sorry. Im breaking up with you. I forgot to shut the door on the way out, so no we were not robbed;) I love you.

Forever and always 143

I sent her the text, praying she was okay. I sat back in the black leather seat and thought... 

What have I done?

Hannahs POV

I sat down on the bed and cried. He was gone. All of his stuff was gone. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and turned it on. I saw a text from Cody! I opened it up super fast.

To:Hannah<3 From: Cody:)

Im sorry I had to leave. Scooter said we were causing too much attention. Im really sorry. Im breaking up with you. I forgot to shut the door on the way out, so no we were not robbed;) I love you.

Forever and always 143

I cried. He left me. How could he do this to me? I know he didnt want this. I didnt want this. I texted him back.

To: Cody:) From: Hannah<3

You never gave me the week you promised. You tweeted for one lucky angel to be chosen. I said find me and you did. We can see each other again! I know this isnt what you wanted and trust me I didnt want it either. I love you soo much Cody. 143

I thought to myself... this is it. This is the end. The end of it all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I have been really really busy with school and stuff. At the moment, Im failing two of my classes so I promise to update soon! Leave comments and vote! Love you guys xoxoxo