Chapter 1

I woke up in a dimly lit room, my eyes fluttered open as I processed my location for a moment. Then it hit me like a train. I was about to scream, but something covered my mouth, it tasted like cotton. "Be quiet now, they came looking for you." Someone said. Just then, a tall man, no, demon emerged from the darkest corner of the room. 'Another demon, great!' I rolled my eyes, hard. "you've got some balls rolling your eyes at me." The male demon roughly tugged on my hair trying to make me submissive, but if demons exist, why can't other creatures? "You don't break as easy as other humans; this could be fun." He said pulling me out of my thoughts. I blew a strand of hair out of my face and looked at him. 'I'm done with this already. Maybe I should just leave.' I thought contemplating just teleporting out of there and back home. "Now why would you want to leave?" the man said with a wicked grin, his knife shifting from one hand to the other. "Oh brother..." I sighed. He didn't like that at all. "BE GREATFUL YOUR STILL ALIVE YOU DAMNED HUMAN!" he snapped. I rolled my eyes once more and had a realization. I can mess with him. All. The. Time. This could pay off. I decided to stay and mess with him till he gets annoyed and tries to kill me. "Why?" I simply said to him. He looked at me confused. "Why what?" He asked curiously. Curiosity killed the cat, or in this case, the demon. "Why are you so stupid." I deadpanned. Irk marks appeared on his head as he started yelling in my ear. "Okay, okay. Stop whining like a bitch and screaming in my ear asshole." I rubbed my ear. "I don't- HOW ARE YOU FREE!?" I was now standing across the room from the man, yawning with my hands in my pockets. "And? I'm not leaving or anything Anti. Calm your tits." Now he was beyond shocked. "How do you know me?" he asked. I stared at him. 1 minute. 2 minutes. 3. "answer me!" He shouted. I blinked at him for a few, before flipping him off and walking to the Livingroom.