Beginning of Hell

Hana skipped through the halls of the school. Her eyes focused purely on counting the money she accumulated in an envelope throughout the day. Nothing could deter her from the good mood she was in.

"Oi brat, what are you doing in the third-year hallway?"

Hana paused and peered into the open door of a classroom. Jun was staring at her as well as Ryosuke, Yuki, and Masuko. The quartet had previously been chatting idly with one another before class until the vice-captain caught sight of a certain first-year that stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Just doing some routine business. A few favors for people here and there. It's always a good idea to get someone to owe you something," Hana shrugged as she walked inside the classroom. She had no inhibitions about making herself right at home among all the older kids. A difference in age held no intimidation for her.

Jun crossed his arms and leaned his back against the window, "Uh-huh. That doesn't sound suspicious coming out of your mouth at all."

"Don't be jealous just because I have spending money, Senpai." She waved the envelope mockingly in front of him, "I can lend you some to buy more shoujo manga if you'd like."

The center-fielder perked up, "Real—"

"That is, of course, if you can afford the interest rate that comes with it."

Jun became crestfallen as Hana grinned at him, "Y-you demon."

Joy sparkled in her eyes as the third-year began to lecture her about respect for her elders as well as the duties of being a good underclassman. However, Hana had quips of her own ready to fire back for each "logical" point that the male made.

The three outsiders who couldn't quite step into the conversation gave curious looks at the two, 'They sure got close in a short amount of time.'

Outside the classroom, a trio of idiots slouched against the wall. Students that spotted them instantly went out of their way to avoid the three males, refusing to even make eye contact with their grim faces. The three's gazes were zeroed in on Hana who said something to her four upperclassmen and smirked. She got a head chop from Ryosuke in return.

The leader of the trio finally broke the silence. His pompadour hairstyle jiggled as he spoke, "So that's the rumored first-year, huh?"

"She's a twig! Ain't no way she'll be takin' over the school while yer around Boss!" the second boy of the trio, who had a bleached mullet hidden underneath a beanie, spit out indignantly.

The third scoffed from beneath the face mask he wore, "You can take her, Aniki. All she's doin' is whorein' around with 'em baseball boys." He adjusted his backward cap to let strands of black bangs fall onto his face.

"As I thought. The new recruits were just tryna get under my skin. After we take care of this punk, we'll go after the rest of 'em. Need to put all those pussies in their places."

Hayabusa Akihito, the leader of the gaggle of delinquents, kicked himself off the wall. He was followed by Tachihara Yusuke, who wore a beanie and had a wooden kendo sword strewn across his shoulder, on his right. Yonoga Rintarou flanked his left.

The three swaggered into the classroom as if they were the kings of the jungle that owned the place. Too bad for them, they were soon to be hunted by the apex predator.

Feeling a figure behind her as well as seeing the worried expressions of her baseball senpai, Hana turned around. She cocked an eyebrow at the trio of males that looked like some bad rendition of a 90's anime delinquent group, "Can I help you?"

"Ya Tokuchi?" Hanabusa looked down at her, being about the same height as Yuki.

"No. That's this guy here," Hana lazily pointed a finger towards Jun who let out a nervous O-oi.