Chapter 2

I watched Draco as he slept on my bed, and boy he is pretty adorable when he is not yelling and making fun of you actually... Wait what was I just thinking?!

But my thoughts were disturb by Ron yelling "MAFLOY?!" I headed to take a shower then I will give Draco a hoodie or something for him to where...

**********************************
Draco's POV~

I woke up in a sweat to hear water running. AM I IN THAT BOYS BED? Red? Are rooms are decorated with green... HOW THE HELL DID I GET IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON? I looked around for an exit but everything was unfamiliar. I heard the water stop suddenly as I faked sleep...

I heard a light hum as I kept my eyes shut. Then I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't put my finger on. I could hear some ruffling like he was going through something or looking for something. But then my shirt came off and a big hoodie came on

And whoever this was after they left to sit at a desk. I was able to see a lot of messy stuff.. He must or She must be a unorganized person

I could feel they're eyes on me, but I didn't dare to move. But then I heard footsteps and heard someone say "I now your awake Malfoy," they said as they sat on the bed on the spot across from me,"you sleep like a deer you here anything you wake up."

I sat up looking at the boy seeing his curves and familiar dark brown curly
hair.

HARRY FUCKING POTTER!

Wow of course the so called chosen one had to save me! But what else did I expect I am in the Gryffindor common room.

(Hi.. I am here just to clarify here is wearing boxers... He put on some boxers before he left the Forbid Forest)

"I-" Before I could even comment on what was happening Ron the Weasel busted into the room "Wow, so dramatic..." I said, as I rolled my eyes. Ron rolled up his sleeves as if he was going to hit me, Hermione was holding him back as if I was going to let him get a good hit on me..

But before Ron could get a hit on me Hermione grabbed his ear and whispered something in it causing him to look at me the Harry then me again. Then he just left out the door not saying anything at all with Hermione leaving behind him locking the door behind her

As we sat there for about thirty minutes Harry broke the silent by saying "Tomorrow were going to go tell Dumbledore about what happen in the Forest." "No you can't! Its fine!" I said. "And why not?" He asked and I couldn't tell if he was really worried or just messing around.

"He will call my parents and I don't want to see what happens then... Besides if really doesn't even matter that much anyways.." I answered looking down at the ground. "It doesn't matter," he said in a harsh ton. "What do you mean? He completely violated you," I felt tears in my eyes as he continued "Draco that's not okay.." He grabbed my face as he lifted my chin. I felt the tears in my eyes threatened to come out.

Then I just started to cry, and cry, and cry a lot more. I tried to stop which resulted to me crying even more.

Harry looked like he didn't now what to do but then he grabbed me and hugged me. I tried to move but he wouldn't let go. "Its okay, I promise.." He hugged me tighter

Stop... Farther wouldn't like this.. But it feels good to now someone cares.. I like how it feels to be in his strong arms..

I cried more, and more until I couldn't... Until I felt calmer than I ever had, more that I felt at home, more than I felt in my mother's arm, more than I felt in years.

There was also one more puzzle to be solved. One chapter to be written. Always something. Patient is something Potter can do best I suppose. Something my family couldn't even sit and listen to what was hurting me