Chapter 1

MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP *CLICK*

Athrun Pendragon woke up and hit the snooze button in his alarm. He looked at the time, 5:30 AM, and prepared to get ready for his morning routine. 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 crunches, 200 practice swings with a Kendo stick, and a 10 kilometer run. He walked downstairs in his tracksuit.

Slipping on his running sneakers, he grabbed his house key and went on with his training.

[Opening]

Athrun had gotten back from his run, so, seeing as he still had time before he went to school, he thought to check on his neighbor. She had given him a key to her apartment, so, he unlocked the door and let himself in. And what he saw, made him shake his head.

Athrun: Of course. She must have been out all night partying. Let's get you to bed, Miss Takasu. You'll catch cold if you sleep out here.

 You'll catch cold if you sleep out here

Yasuko: Nnnnhhh... Oh, good morning, Athrun-kun... Is it that time already...?

Athrun: Yes, Ma'am. Heave ho! *Picks her up bridal style* You know, you're surprisingly light.

Yasuko: *giggle* I think you're just super strong... It's nice to have a big strong man just nextdoor to help me with things like this... Maybe you can help me with something else, later on this evening?

Yasuko Takasu is Athrun's neighbor. She's 25 and unmarried, making her a prime target for most single guys living in the apartment building. But, she mostly talked to Athrun.

After chatting with Yasuko, he made his way back to his apartment and got changed into his school uniform. Then, he used some kind of magic to Reinforce his legs, and took off like a bullet.

Le Timeskip

Athrun sat at his desk and pulled out a bento box. It was leftovers from last night. Grilled chicken, rice, and Sashimi.

He was about to take a bite of his delicious raw fish over rice when suddenly...

???: Hey, Senpai!