Chapter 2

It was Sunday, and Athrun didn't have school, so he began lazing about the apartment. He was joined by his mother, Misato, who was wearing nothing but a tank top and panties. She also had a beer in her hand, making the young man shake his head in disappointment.

Athrun: Seriously, Mom? It's not even noon and you're already drinking?

Misato: Oh, whatever, you sourpuss. That attitude right there is why you'll never find a girlfriend.

Athrun: Yeah, well, all that drinking is why you can't find a man, yourself.

Misato: *irritated* You little shit...

Athrun: *smirk* Doesn't feel to good, does it, old hag?

Her only response was to pelt her adoptive son in the head with a Neo Geo 69 controller.

Misato: Nice.

Did-did you just-

Misato: Break the Fourth Wall? Yes. Yes I did.

Sigh. I'll go get the Flex Seal.

[Opening]

Okay. Fourth Wall is fixed. Now back to the story. Athrun was at the supermarket when he bumped into a Smol Bean with white hair and a black cat hair clip.

 Athrun was at the supermarket when he bumped into a Smol Bean with white hair and a black cat hair clip

Athrun: Oh, hey, Koneko-chan. Buying sweets?

Koneko: Hai, Onii-chan. Rias-senpai ate all of mine...

Athrun: Damn, that sucks. Tell ya what. How about, tomorrow after school, I'll bring you some homemade cookies?

Koneko: Bitchin'.

Athrun snickered at the Smol kitten's comment. After grabbing everything he needed, he decided to help Koneko pick out her stuff. The two h*ld h*nds as they walked though the can't aisles. After paying for their stuff, the unofficial siblings went their separate ways.