Y/n's perspective

I feel the sun shine on my face as I turn around to lay on my side, facing the window while my eyes are still closed. Still yawning and drowsy, I remember.
"I'm coming home today!"
I quickly sit up on my bed, rubbing my tired eyes and checking my phone for the time.
10:27
I still have time before I have to be at the airport. I immediately get up and get ready for the day, then head out into the living room area of the hotel room where Izzy, Egypt, and her mom are sitting.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Says Egypt with a smile on her face.
"Morningg"
****
"Hey mind if we take a look in here?" I ask gesturing to a shop.
"Not at all." Izzy and Egypt say.
We walk into the shop and start looking around. After a moment of looking around, I stop.
Oh my god- These are perfect!
I reach my arm out and grab a bracelet with the name "Caleb" on it. And even better, I find one identical to it, but with my name on it.
Perfect!
I plan on giving Caleb the bracelet with my name on it, and I wear the one with his name on it. As I walk towards the cashier while pondering away, I stop once again when I see a rack covered in colorful pins. I search through the pins, not really looking for anything specific until I find a pin shaped as a baseball.
This is great! Caleb loves collecting pins, so he'll love this one.
I finally head toward the cashier and proceed to pay for my things, then skip out of the shop with glee.
****
After a while of walking in and out of shops, we stop at a small food house to get something to eat.
"Wow, 12:00pm rolled around pretty quickly." Izzy addresses.
"Yeah. Time flies." Egypt adds, looking sort of disappointed.
I however don't feel upset that time is moving quick, all I can think about is returning home to my family, friends, and Caleb.