❤️The I Love you❤️

Nina's POV

The last 2 months was absolutely amazing. Els and Loki have been secretly dating thinking no one knows but I saw them making out and some mornings I saw her leaves his room or he leaves her room. I haven't told anyone.

Peter, Pietro, Sam, Bucky and I started to be best friends, Peter told us that he fancies MJ, so we always makes fun of him for it but it was all just fun. Flash tried to ask me on a date but I always said no. He wasn't my type at all.

Jake, the Avengers got along but he wasn't really best friends with anyone but he and Pietro were very good friends. Jake and the Avengers were on a mission it was just me, Els and Loki who were in the tower. Els and Loki were watching a movie in the living room when I walked in. "So you two are actually a cute couple" I smirked.

"What do you mean?" Els asked as she looked at me. "Oh you don't know that I know you have been secretly dating" I said smiling. "Nina you can't tell anyone please" Els begged. "Don't worry sis I didn't and I won't until you want to tell them" I said giving her a soft smile. "Thanks sis" she smiled. I nodded and went to my room.

I was busy watching a movie when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said as I pause the movie. The door opened revealing a really sad Jake. I haven't seen him this sad ever. "Jake what's wrong" I said as I got out of my bed and walked over to him. He looked like he was going to start crying at any given moment.

"H-he's g-gone N-nina" he said as I hug him. He started crying. I just held him so he could calm down so he can tell me who was gone. He cried for a bit then started calming down. I looked at him and he was falling asleep. I laid him down on my bed and walked out.

I got down and saw everyone but Pietro. "Where's Pietro?" I asked as I got close enough. Everyone looked at each other and then turned to me with a sorry look. Then everything clicked. I never saw Jake this sad because he never lost a someone he cared about. "No no no, Tony if this is some sick joke it isn't funny anymore" I said trying not to cry.

I looked at Wanda, she looked like she had been crying. "N-no this isn't funny where is he?" I yelled. "Nina we're sorry but he's gone" Wanda said as a tear run down her face. I looked at them and ran out. I heard them call my name but I didn't care I ran to the roof. I sat on the edge and started crying.

Pietro was one of my best friends and now he's gone. I got to see him ever again. I cried for a long time until someone talked. "Can I sit here" I looked up at the person to see Jake. I nodded. He sat down and threw his arm around me. "I'm sorry N I know you were close" he said.

I don't say anything. "N I'm here for you" he said. "I loved him as a friend J I was suppose to die before him" I said as tears run down my face. Jake held me tighter. "N I know we all loved him" he said as he hugged me. "Peter, Sam and Bucky were looking for you" he said as he let go.

"Are they okay?" I asked. "I think everyone is okay just sad" he said. I nodded and looked at him. "I love you Jake" I said. He smiled. "I love you too Nina". We get up and went in. I didn't want to talk to anyone so Jake told me that I could go to my room and watch a movie or something.

I was sitting in my room looking at the window. I was thinking about everything Pietro and I did. I got pulled out of my thoughts with a knock on my door. "Come in" I said looking at the door. "Hey Nina" Peter said as he walked in. "Hey Peter" I said looking back at the window. He sat down next to me. "Your dad is here" he said after a few minutes of silence.

I looked at him and nodded. He got up and went to walk out but before he got to the door I called him. "Peter" he turned around and looked at me. "I love you even if it is a friend" I said. He smiled. "I love you too Nina" he said before leaving. I got up and went to the living room. "Nina here you are" dad said as he saw me.

We went into the conference room to talk. "I heard about Pietro" dad said with a sad smile. "I love him dad even if he was just a friend it felt like I knew him forever" I said looking down. "Me too dad" Els and Jake said at the same time. Dad nodded and smiled. "Anyone else you love even just as a friend or even more?" he asked looking at us.

"I love loki" Els said with a small smile at his name. "I see" dad smiled. "We have to leave tomorrow so I say you tell everyone you love them and spend tge day with them and don't worry you'll see them again" dad said as he leave. I looked at Els and Jake. They nodded and we left to find the people.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. can you please tell Peter, Sam and Bucky to get me at my room" I said. "As you wish Miss" J.A.R.V.I.S. said. I went to my room and waited for them and as if on cue there were a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. The three of them walked in. "You wanted to see you doll" Bucky said. I nodded.

"Bucky I just wanted you and Sam to know that I love you guys and that I will be leaving tomorrow I don't have to where but I will see you again" I said as a tear falls down my cheeks. "I love you too Nina" Bucky and Sam said. Peter, Sam and Bucky hugged me. We spend the rest of the day just watching movies. Until it was time to leave.