Chapter 15. The Betrayal

Amber's POV:

        The baby wouldn't stop crying. I barely had any sleep ever since Michael broke into his own house with Ryan and stole the baby. To think I soon will have a baby of my own. "Make it stop!" Ryan complained as he tied Michael up on a wooden chair. "If I knew you guys would betray me... I should have killed you myself." Michael sneered. I bounced the baby up and down but no matter what I do it wouldn't shut up.

"I'm trying to make it stop, but he won't stop crying! Jesus!" I hectically said, "What's your plan now? You're just gonna call them and tell them that you have Anderson... sign these papers and we won't hurt him!?" Michael asked, disgusted. "Technically, Amber is still married to Andrew now let's say that Andrew died here.... Amber would cry and I would try my best to comfort her. You will look like you just killed Andrew." Ryan said with a smirk plastered on his face. Michael struggled in the chair as he tried fighting back. Ryan then approached me as he put his hand on my face as he gently caressed it.

"Can you do it baby?" he asked me, me and Ryan was never like this. We were happily married until being married wasn't enough for Ryan. He thought he had the dream of any man, he had a beautiful wife, a very high paying job along with a beautiful home. He thought he was gonna be the next CEO for his company but once he knew that it was going to Andrew he went mad. I remember that day when he came home drunk, yelling and throwing stuff. Never in my life have I ever been scared nor have I ever seen this side of Ryan. Usually he would come home with a gift for me and I would cook a lovely dinner.

Everything was perfect until that night, he trashed our home. He signed a divorce papers without me knowing and I was torn I thought it was something I did but until he explained to me everything. He told me to flirt with Andrew and marry him and the first few days of trying to seduce Andrew was difficult for me even if I am still crazy over heels for Ryan. Sweet and gentle kisses turned into intense and rough, our sweet talks and flirtation turned into revenge plans and money. Ryan does love me, I can feel it every time he would look at my bulging stomach nor did he ever cheated on me.

Michael and Leah were a perfect couple until Ryan told me to break them up by flirting with Michael. Michael used to adore me as his sister-in-law, Leah was one of the very good girls, the kind of girls you want to hang out whenever there were family events. What Ryan did to Leah and her poor child was something that made me think twice if I really wanted to get myself into. I was never the one to do such things. I was born and raised in England with a happy family, I met Ryan on one of my school trips to USA. He was a student at Pressman University. He was funny and innocent back then and I fell in love. Enough to actually stop my schooling in London to move to the USA to live with Ryan. I continued my studies at Brown University.

Ryan was the sweetest man ever.

Never thought that I would actually witness him doing something like this.

"Yes baby, I can. Anything for you." I replied.

But how can I help it? I was in love with Ryan.

Andrew's POV:

        Jennifer was safe with Natalie and my parents back at Michael's apartment. We couldn't find Michael so we reported him missing. Jennifer was a wreck and so was I but I needed to be strong for her. Losing Anderson has made me realize who are more important in my life. Even though I also had another child coming I would never leave that child as well I would have to go home to tell Amber about the plan. I was willing to pay for everything for our child but I could never leave Jennifer again.

I opened the door to my parents house where Amber was waiting for me but as soon as I turned on the light something hit the back of my head.

Everything went black.