Chapter 1. Lies

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. But I don't think I gave Amber a last name so yeah her name is Amber Marshall now but before she is Amber Feild. Enjoy! More updates to come soon.

I walked out of the doctor's office once my face was no longer pale. Ginger put down the magazine she was reading and walked up to me and asked "What did the doctor say?" I smiled a bit and said "Ah nothing serious! He just said to get lots of rest. He thinks I am over stressing myself" Lie. but it was the only way to keep the baby a secret I didn't want Ginger or Jacob to know because they'll be furious at Andrew.

Ginger laughed and said "Of course you are over stressing yourself! You've been gone for 8 years without showing your pretty face and you're still single. You've been working too much hon" I smiled but it suddenly faded when Ginger said "Let's go home, Andrew and Amber are waiting" I didn't knew which was worse lying about my condition or facing the Andrew and Amber. 

**

As we got out the car I was greeted by none other than Andrew, I heard before I could even see him "God! I am so glad that you are okay Jen" he said as he hugged me making me buried in his chest his cologne filling my every being, I relaxed in his arms wondering if I could stay here longer than I was suppose to?

He pulled away and looked at me by grabbing both my shoulders and asked "I was expecting you to be in a wheelchair or something" I rolled my eyes and said "Jeez Drew! It's not like I'm gonna die. I just have this over stressed flu or something" as I shrugged his hands off my shoulders even though I wanted him to hold me more. "Let's get inside before we catch another cold" Ginger said as she pushed me and Andrew inside. "Where is--" before I could finish I heard a high pitch british voice "JENNY DARLING!" God! I hate that woman! She opened up her arms in a friendly manner and she was practically glowing. 

Her blonde perfect bob had a black ribbon on top and she was wearing yet another expensive black dress since she looked like she was dressed to meet the president. "I was so worried about you!" she said as she approached me and enfulged me into her infamous hugs that she gives to certain people but I was shocked that she gave me one. She pulled away and looked me from head to toe with an expression that says What in God's name is she wearing?!

Since I was only wearing clothes that she wouldn't wear even if she was stuck in her own home. "It's fine honey boo--" yet again I have to not only suffer through being in the presence of my loving best friend and his annoying chipmunk wife but I also have to suffer through the nicknames again "She is just over stressing herself at work and she is facing her consequences by having a flu" he said as he eyed me like I made the biggest mistake. I wanted to ignore all the attention especially since the spot light was on me. "I'm hungry" I blurted out, "I know a lovely restaurant near here that I went with my older brother--" but she was cut off as Ginger said "Nonsense! I'm actually cooking Lasagna and chicken!"

The look of horror could be seen on Amber's face as Ginger placed a plate of Lasagna and Chicken in front of her. As usual me and Andrew had the face of delight since Lasagna was one of my favorite dish. "Looks delish ma!" Andrew said as he started digging in his food like his life depended on it. I laughed a bit and started digging in myself "Woah! Slow down there you two or Amber would not get any extra!" Ginger said as she set another plate of chicken in front of me. "Oh, it's fine Ginger but I think I'll be full once I'm done with my plate. Sure does look like it will fill my stomach to the fullest" Fill my stomach to the fullest? what kind of saying was that?

If that was how she lied then any fool would be able to tell the truth from lies.

"Suit yourself" I said as I grabbed another chicken "Wow Jen! I never thought you could eat this much" Andrew said amused "What can I say? I can eat for two now" I said as I joked around when I am actually eating for two. 

**

Once dinner was done of course I helped Ginger with the plates while Andrew set up the guess room for them while I slept in Andrew's old room and Amber escaped saying that she had a "Business call" but I didn't mind helping Ginger one bit. 

I then wiped my hands on a rag and started going up the stairs to see if Andrew needed any help, I knocked on the door but there was no answer so as brave as I was I opened the door to reveal the neat and tidy guess room but there was no one there I scratched my head wondering where was the newly wedds but as I turned around to walk out someone walked out from the guess room's bathroom. "Jen?" 

"Andrew I thought--" but I cut myself off as I saw Andrew only in a towel "Thought what?" he asked as he was drying his hair. I was totally drooling over my married best friend. Who even does that?! I closed my mouth and looked at the floor forcing my eyes to stay there and not to look up to the view that I want to see for the rest of my life. "I thought you weren't here" I said he then chuckled as he notice I wasn't looking at him. "I needed a shower and by the way why are you so shy you have seen me shirtless before" he said "Being shirtless and being in only a towel is different drew!" I said now covering my eyes with my hand.

"Now you're just being dramatic" he said as I suddenly felt the heat of his body dangerously near mine, He then took my hand off my eyes and made me look into his ocean blue eyes. God he was beautiful. "Are you really sure you are okay Jen?" he asked, I was lost for words as I was swimming in his eyes. "uhh.. Yes, Yes.. I'm fine. Why you ask?" I stuttered hoping he couldn't see right through me.

"You've been acting different" he said "Just tired that's all" I said all too quickly "Whatever you say" he said as he turned around and headed back towards the bathroom "Good night drew! Uhhh.. I have.. uhh.. some things to do" I said again quickly before he could even reply I was out the door. But unfortunate as I closed the door behind me and let out a relieved exhale I was met by a pair of intense green eyes.

Great! Just my luck! "What are you doing here?" Amber asked in her annoying british accent before it was tolerable thinking it was so awesome but now it was getting freaking annoying. "Just checking if drew had everything he needs...uhh.." shit that came out very wrong "I mean like pillows extra blankets and stuff" she laughed sarcastically in a mean manner. "Just remember Jenny dear, Andrew is a married man and marriage is only for two unless you don't know how to count" she said in a cheeky voice.

"I know how to count it's just that I thought--" but I cut myself off before I could say 'married men are suppose to be fathful instead of sleeping with their best friend the night before his wedding' but decided against it. "Good night Mrs.Marshall" I said as I nodded she just rolled her eyes and strut her way to the guess room. I sighed to myself and began my small walk to Andrew's old room. As I closed the door to his room I slid down and put my knees against my chest and let the tears fall. 

How many lies does it take for me to actually believe them?