IF I WERE A COW, BOOK TWO FROM THE SERIES IF I WERE A...!

If I were a cow, here's what I'd say, take this sheep's grass so he'll just go away! He baas and he baas, the whole day through. He even baas through the night. Why can't he just moo?

We'd get along fine if he could just speak like me. If he could learn to calm down and just let me be. But instead, he just baas at the top of his chops. He's on my last nerve. Oh, why won't he stop?

I've tried my very best to get to know him, I have. When the other animals see me trying to talk to him, they roll around and just laugh. They think it's hilarious that he's gotten under my skin. He's just a sweet little guy and an angel to them.

So, one day I asked him to go for a walk, just him and I. I said we needed to talk. I told him the old farmer that lives down the street was eager to meet him and loved talking with sheep.

His ears perked up as he baaed with relief. He never felt he belonged here and had been a sad, lonely sheep. So, he packed up some grass to take along on his way. I opened the gate, I giggled and waved. Sheep are so baaaad, pardon the phrase. Poor Mr. Farmer, he's your problem today!

All Rights Reserved©️ Bobbie J Lowrey 2021

All Rights Reserved
©️ Bobbie J Lowrey 2021

*If you are reading this book anywhere but Wattpad, it has been stolen and published without my consent and my copy rights have been violated and infringed upon. Please let me know immediately so I can take legal action against them.