04.

Kageyama laid on his stomach, whimpering occasionally — the cramp on his tummy hardly reduced.

face scrunched up in a frown, the boy nestled on Akira's bed. a faint smell of rosewood and gardenia filled the faux's blonde nostrils. exhaling softly; Tobio curled up in a ball. tugging the blanket over his figure, ˋˋ mm.. aki.. ˋˋ

the ravenette murmured, voice dainty and barely above a whisper. how'd he even get in this place? as much as he can remember, Hinata gave him food — and Kunimi was somewhere in the house working his ass off.

Tobio's eyes glossed with tears. the ravenette hasn't left his place after he'd eaten breakfast, and Akira thought his baby might've been just sleepy.

the boy forced himself to his feet, teary eyed and in pain. the blanket draped over his shoulders, Tobio's silky tresses all cluttered on top of his head, yet framing his pretty face flawlessly.

Tobio dragged his feet on the wooden floor — lips unconsciously drawing a pout. the older male staggered around their house before Akira's gentle gaze fell on his tottering lover.

ˋˋ Aki.. ˋˋ he shakily sighed, tears on the verge of overflowing on his flushed cheeks. the raven didn't waste a second to secure the older in his arms, slightly bringing himself down to wrap his lover's velvety legs around his waist, carrying the older back to their room. ˋˋ what's wrong, Kage..? ˋˋ the ravenette asked between kisses, which he peppered the Tobio with. placing his lips upon Kageyama's bare neck, jaw — earlobe, careful not to trip on his own feet before he entered his room.

Akira locked the door, gently placing down his lover on the bed. tugging the setter on his chest, ˋˋmy tummy hurts, Aki.. ˋˋ the boy winced, face still creased on a frown. his teary eyes meeting the raven's gaze.

ˋˋ we'll take care of that, okay? ˋˋ Kunimi sighed softly, he'd forgotten to buy medicine the other day — now, he wishes he could go back in time to aid his baby.

the raven's veiny hand trailed from Tobio's thin waist to his upset tummy. Kunimi gently rubbed the lover's stomach, scattering light kisses on the ravenette's shoulder. soft, deep hums of melody coming from the younger man.

the raven felt drowsy, heavy-eyed. he snuggled in Kunimi's warmth and scent, falling asleep with the raven still planting kisses and rubbing his stomach — ˋˋ mnh.. i.. lohv ya kuni.. ˋˋ Kunimi managed to distinguish the boy's gibberish. red hues painting itself on the raven's cheeks.. after years, he still hasn't gotten used to this feeling.

this is so boring, it'smore like a one shot ratherthan connecting it to thebook, but ion feel like writingit properly

more like a one shot rather
than connecting it to the
book, but ion feel like writing
it properly.