02.

fixing the wrinkles on his shirt, Tobio's flared cheeks had no signs of disappearing

fixing the wrinkles on his shirt, Tobio's flared cheeks had no signs of disappearing. a rough sigh parting the raven's swollen, red lips.

the setter patted down his strands before walking out of the bathroom, back to his teammates — Hinata was the first one to nag him, yet again. ˋˋ yama-yama kun! did'ya take a big dump? you took so long in the bathroom! ˋˋ the orangette pointed out, laughing.

ˋˋ shut up, Hinata! stupid little tangerine! ˋˋ the raven grumbled, a scowl resting on his flustered face. it didn't take long til Hinata gaped on the setter's reddened lips. ˋˋ what happened to your lips- ˋˋ

the raven slapped his hand against Hinata's lips, shutting the orangette's mouth. ˋˋ nothing, shut up dumbass. ˋˋ he threatened, eyes darkening — Shouyo shuddered straightening his posture and nodding, saluting in agreement.

Tobio released the orangette from his grip, rolling his eyes. — snatching and sipping on his water bottle.

Akira slouched on the bench, his hair, usually tamed left all cluttered; not to mention, his lips are just as swollen as Tobio's.

Kindaichi's eyes narrowed once he laid his eyes on the wing spiker, and god — Oikawa's observant eyes had to catch the smallest details on Kunimi.

ˋˋ kunimi-chan, you look like you just made out with someone!~ ˋˋ Oikawa snorted, Iwaizumi nearly smacking the captain's head — but withdrawing once he'd seen Akira's appearance. ˋˋ oh. for once, Oikawa is right, what the hell did you do in the bathroom? ˋˋ

Akira only shrugged, running his slender fingers through his silky hair, taming the ebony locks back to its place. ˋˋ who knows, that's for me to know and for you to find out. ˋˋ the wing spiker smugly retorted.

ˋˋ as your captain, you better tell me who the lucky girl is, Kunimi-chan! ˋˋ Oikawa huffed, arms crossing.

ˋˋ holy crap- kunimi, you made out with someone? ˋˋ Kindaichi appalled, a gasp coming from the middle blocker. ˋˋ as i said, that's for me to know and for you to find out. ˋˋ the wing spiker rolled his eyes.

strolling away from the other, lining up to shake hands with Karasuno. once again, Akira ended up hand shaking with Kageyama.

ˋˋ well done, Kageyama. ˋˋ the wing spiker leaned to praise to his lover, leaving the raven flustered.

Akira patted Tobio's shoulder, the raven's face scrunching up a bit. ˋˋ y- you did w- wa- well too, Kunimi. ˋˋ

the wing spiker chuckled, walking away from the setter. certain players whom captured the interaction between the two left them confused.

 certain players whom captured the interaction between the two left them confused

i finally released my draft..
merry christmas, muah !!<3