Prologue

Reki was humming a soft tone to himself as he walked down the school halls. He just went to the washroom and is now heading back to class. As he's walking and turns a corner he stops and hides himself. His face was burning red from embarrassment, why you ask? Well he just witnessed a couple kissing.

"Holy..." Reki breaths out.
He peaks his head out from the corner to see if the couple we're done with there um...business and they were.

"How was that?"
"Um a bit better but remember kissing with tongue is okay too"
"I know I know, I just need more time till I get to that stage haha"

Reki listened into there conversation and his face burned up even more hearing what their talking about. I mean why blame him for being embarrassed he doesn't have those conversations with anyone.

"Is this weird?"
"What? Kissing my friend?"
"...Yeah are you okay with this?"
"Well yeah I'm okay with it. I mean it's just for practice, and we've been friends for a really long time I'm okay with helping you out!"

'Wait....their friends!?'
Reki was really confused now, he thought they were a couple just kissing but their not. Their friends! He didn't know friends can do that. Was that normal? Should he...?
'Maybe it is normal? I should talk to langa about this'
Reki felt his phone vibrat from his uniform pocket. He took it out and turned it on, he noticed he got a message from Langa.

(Langa❄: Reki, where are you class is almost over)

"Shit!" Reki shouted when he looked at the time. He started running back to class passing the two friends that were still talking ignoring the red head running by.

(Reki🛹: I'm on my way!)

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to publish the next chapter next week!!!

💕😁💕