~3~

"Reki!" Langa shouts happily when he spots his best friend riding down the hill towards him.

Reki slightly blushes but shook his head and smiled "Hey man!" Reki stops infront of Langa and they did there usual handshake but this one felt different both boys stared at there hands when they did the last part of there handshake.

Langa and Reki look up at each other with a blush, Reki was gonna say something but then someone cut him off.

"Langaaaa!" A girl wearing the same uniform the girls at there school wears. She was running to both boys but only had one boy in her vision. She stops infront of Langa panting from running "Lan-ha Langa"

Langa quickly pulls his hand away from Reki and turned to the girl "Oh hi Yuri" Langa softly smiles and Yuri blushes.

Reki noticed the way the two looked at each other and felt a pain in his chest and if he's being honest he felt as if he wanted to cry but of course he kept a smile "Hello" he said with a cheery tone.

Yuri looked at Reki and smiled "I'm sorry I didn't see you! My name is Yuri Takahashi! It's nice to meet you!"

Reki gave a small laugh "Ya I don't get noticed when I'm around this guy, especially when around girls!" He said pointing at Langa.

"Thats pretty sad your cute too!" Yuri said with a smile but Reki laughed "What?" She asked.

"Thanks for saying that but I know I don't compare to Langa, he's way more attractive then me" He chuckled.

"He really is isn't he" Yuri said with a blush but then got embarrassed because she remembered Langa was right infront of her "I mean ya I find you attractive but not that attractive like-" Yuri just rambled random things at Langa.

Reki noticed Langas attention was only on her so he found this his chance to just leave without them knowing. He backed up and started walking away, once he was far enough from then he stopped and put his skateboard down putting one foot on it.

Reki stared down at his skateboard and just broke down right there "I knew he didn't like guys....but....it still hurts seeing him like someone else" Reki whispers to himself. It took him a while to compose himself but he decided that he won't be going to school today.

<><><>

Langa noticed when Reki started walking away and he was gonna call him but then Yuri graved his arm wrapping herself around his arm "Lets walk to school together!" She said.

"Um sure" Langa said and they started walking 'I'll just see Reki at school I guess' He thought with a frown.

When they got to school Yuri left to her classroom before saying bye to Langa. When Langa walked into class he noticed Reki wasn't at his seat by the window. He took his seat and looked at Rekis seat.

"Not even his backpack is here?" Langa said to himself. Langa noticed one of the guys him and Reki sometimes talk to and called him over "Hey have you seen Reki?"

The guy chuckles "You guys really can't be apart huh? Well yes apparently I have but he was boarding on his skateboard the opposite way to school" he said before leaving.

'Reki's diching school...and without telling me? He always tells me...' Langa took out his phone to check for at least one message from Reki but he had no messages 'Maybe I should text him first'

(Langa❄: Hey Reki, are you diching without me 😢)

(Reki🛹 typing...)

(...)

(Reki🛹 typing...)

(...)

(Reki🛹 typing...)

(Reki🛹: Sorry dude, I didn't want to intrude on what was happening with you and that girl Yuri 😏)

Langa found it odd how long it took Reki to respond but he just shook it off as Reki doing something at the moment.

(Langa❄: What do you mean? She's just a friend well acquaintance 🤔)

(Reki🛹: Well whatever she is. I notice the way you look at each other and I think you have a chance with her 🙂👍🏻)

(Langa❄: But I don't like her that way 🙁 I mean I know my mom wants me to get with her but I don't feel like getting together with her)

(Reki🛹: I'm just saying as your best friend, you need a girlfriend! You need someone that you can be with 24/7, someone you can call your other half, partner in crime, someone who completes that whole in your heart that you didn't know was there, someone you can call yours and only yours...)

(Reki🛹: I'm sorry I just rambled right there! That was cheesy I know. I need to go, I'll talk to you later Langa. Bye)

(Langa❄: Wait, Reki)

(Langa❄: Reki?)

Langa continues to spam Rekis phone but still got no response from the red head "Why isn't he answering?" Langa whispers but then the school bell rang signaling that class was starting already. Langa sighs and puts his phone away 'I'll try again later...'

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

If there are any mistakes I'm sorry, it's really late at night right now and I'm half asleep

😴✋🏼