~4~

TW
There will be some words used on this chapter just to let you know I do not use these words towards anyone! And no one should use these words at all!

<><><><><>

2 years ago around May, two friends are hanging out skateboarding in the skatepark. They have been boarding for a few hours just enjoying each other's company.

"Reki! Reki! Look at this new trick I learned!"

Reki stopped a few feet away from his friend to see what he wants to show him. Then his friend did a trick with his skateboard which made Rekis eyes sparkle in admiration "DUDE! THAT WAS AWSOME! I WANNA TRY IT!" Reki shouts with a big smile on his face as he graved his board and started practicing the trick.

Rekis friend smiles with a blush on his face as he watched Reki. He hadn't noticed how long he's been staring untill Reki asked him if he was fine. He blushes even more and turned around "Ya I'm fine! Let's just continue to skate"

Reki isn't blind he noticed his friends blush "Okay!" He said with a big smile.

Reki and his friend skated and hung out untill the sun had set. They didn't want to leave but they knew they would see each other again the next day and the day after and so on, they would always see each other.

"Bye Reki....see you at school tomorrow"
"See you at school tomorrow!"

Reki smiled brightly as he waved at his friend who was walking away but looking back a couple times with a smile and blush.

Once he was out of Reki's view, Reki started making his way home with a warm feeling in his chest and a blush on his face "I should tell him how I feel tomorrow....yeah" Reki smiles to himself as he skateboards home.

<><><><><>

Reki doesn't normally wake up early for school but today was a special day and he couldn't get to school late. Reki got ready for school, said bye to his family, gravrd his skateboard and skated to school.

Reki got to school and made his way to class. When he walked into class he noticed his bestfriend seated on his usual seat at the back of the class but Reki noticed he looked a little down.

"Hey ma-" Reki was greeting his best friend but was immediately interuppted by a classmate.

"Oh will you look at that! Your boyfriends here early! Just to see you, how cute" They said in a sarcastic tone making some of the other classmates laugh.

"Dude, I told you to leave me alone already..." Rekis friend told the classmate in a low tone.

"Oh but everyone should know how gay you two are for each other! Faggs ahahaha!" Now that made more of the classmates laugh.

"What the hell man! Leave h-" Reki shouts but his best friend stops him.

"Just ignore them Reki..." He whispered to Reki for only him to hear.