Struggle and secret

Punishment at school as some thing. Sit in a detention room and reflect on actions. Or lecture at house. But she lived with four half blood vampire brothers in a mansion.

It was worse than she thought. When they said she had to clean every inch of the place, they'd literally meant it. She felt gritty and gunk under her nails. She had had worse in her life. She couldn't get tired so easily, Yuma woke her up at the crack of dawn to help him with his garden. Of she didn't get up on time, her pour a bucket of cold water into her, soaking sheets and pyjamas with water.

The giant definitely enjoying that.

After You stole her first kiss, fangirls had turned targeting her at school. She dealt with worse drama queens. Male student jealous. Chose to simply ignore them.

It didn't help that Kou had started paying more attention to her.  grabbing her hand and drew close to him in the crowd each night. Appreciate not being suffocated.

She deeply appreciated Mukamis didn't show pity or sympathy in regards to recent incident with the adopted parent. It was considerate. Somehow she had become closer to the brothers and shared literature conversations with Ruki. 

Kou started to leave bouquet of flowers on the dresser. Not use to affection. She just sent then back with note kind turn down. it made him determined to get closer to her.

Biting her more often, calling her Eve. Kept telling him to call her by her name Asami. Yet he used nicknames. After while she gave up.

It had been  getting harder to sneak into bedroom to take certain 'medicine's without being interrupted. She couldn't risk them finding out what it was. Resorted to hidingvin the bathroom.

however patching in her throat had gotten worse. Forcing the stuff down her throat and pinch nose between fingers to hold it in.

□■■●■●■●■●●■●■●■●■●■●■●●●■●■●■■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

During lunch break she went to use the girls powder room, not that she needed it often as the others but Yui was crying.

Yui, what's wrong.

Don't want to drag sister into it.

Something to do with the first bloods.

She wants to know so can help her.

When she stayed with the Tsukinamks. Tortured her. Not only did they want her blood but also desired something more from her.

Heirs.

Lately she has been feeling weaker than normal with odd cravings for food she normally wouldn't eat, vomiting, nasea. The symptoms sounded familiar to Asami, she's read them somewhere before but where.

One word popped into her mind and blood turned to lava.

Shit

Asami's vision turned red. She stormed out that bathroom, sister Shouto g her name calling her not to do anything. Stormed down corridors, so lucky no other humans around witness what she was about to do next.

She found him in a deserted corridor appear to eating a walnut. He heard footsteps, turn with a smirk growing on his lips.

"Oh prince charming coming to defend damsels honor." Looked up and saw Asami's glowing sherbet eyes.

His eyes widened. Not prince charming.

"Asami!" Yui had followed her from the bathroom and running down hallway towards the two. Fell on deaf ears.