30- Night swimming

At first, George was against this idea, but the thought of swimming in the dark with Dream by his side sounded too good to turn down. Of course, Dream didn't want to pressure him so he didn't try to persuade him, but once he agreed, Dream threw some money onto the table and grabbed George's hand.

They ran out of the restaurant and onto the sand. Dream took his shoes and socks off, throwing them in a random direction on the beach, George copying him, unable to stop giggling. He also put his bag down so his wallet, keys and phone wouldn't get wet.

Once that was done, Dream took George's hand and laughed as they ran at the water before splashing into a small wave. But they didn't stop there. Dream carried on running until he was up to his shoulders in the water. 

Looking round, he saw George right beside him, having to swim in the water because he couldn't touch the ground.

"You're so short." He laughed.

"Hey! I'm average height! You know that." George whined in between pants.

The blonde laughed again, this time about how exhausted George seemed just by having to swim.

"Come here." He reached his arms out and George immediately held onto him, catching his breath. 

After George's breathing slowed, signalling that he'd finally calmed down, the blonde bent his knees, dipping them both under the water completely. He only stayed under there for two or three seconds before bringing them back to the surface. Then, without letting either of them catch their breaths, he connected their lips in a heated kiss. 

They had to breath into each other's mouths to catch their breaths, while they passionately made out. Dream lightly bit George's bottom lip, making George open his mouth and let Dream's tongue inside. The taller let his tongue explore George's mouth, savouring the slight salty taste from the sea. They had only shared a kiss like this, one or two times at most, so it still felt so foreign to both of them, yet so addicting. George wanted more, he needed more. Without thinking about it, he moved a hand down to Dream's jeans, sliding a finger under the waist band.

Dream pulled away. "Not here, George. There could be people."

Snapping out of the trance, he nodded and became flustered, processing what had just happened. The brunette's grip on Dream's shoulders tightened and he hugged him.

"I'm cold." He whispered after a minute.

"Lets get out then." 

They swam to the shore, laughing about how stupid they must look in relatively formal clothing while fully soaked head to toe.

"Are we going to have to drive back like this?" George asked with dread in his voice.

Dream thought for a moment before answering with a simple "follow me."

And he did. George followed him all the way to a big mall, just ten minutes away from where they were. They entered a clothes shop, ignoring the weird glares they got from the few people left in the store.

"We'll be closing soon." A voice from behind them said.

"We'll be quick." Dream replied. Then he turned to George. "You pick out my clothes and I'll pick out yours."

George joked around, holding a baby outfit up to Dream to see if it would look good. Then it was Dream's turn to mess around. He found the women's section, looking through the skirts. 

"I'd rather walk around with just my boxers than any of those skirts." George told him when he saw what Dream was doing.

"Maybe that's my intention." Dream smiled. 

In the end though, Dream picked out some black sweat pants and a lime green hoodie for George.

"Of course you would pick a yellow hoodie for me. What did I expect?" 

Dream laughed and wheezed hysterically at this and George couldn't figure out why. Once he had calmed down a bit, Dream managed to explain. "I-it's not yellow! Did you really think that my signature colour was yellow this whole time?"

"It's not my fault I'm colour-blind!" George defended, although he couldn't help but laugh too. 

George got Dream some black sweat pants too, and a pink hoodie with a dumb cat design on the front, claiming that pink suits him. They also got themselves some underwear and headed to pay.

It was too late to use the changing rooms because the shop was about to close, so they just had to guess the sizes.

The two changed in the public toilets and were both unexpectedly happy with how they turned out. They walked to the car, hand in hand, satisfied with how their first date went.

~760 words~

I wanted to write a chapter for Dream's birthday but I have a plan for the next few chapters and I don't think I'll get them all done in time because Dream's birthday is in two days. I'll still do his birthday chapter but it will probably be late.

Also I think I might stop doing the emoji thing because I feel like otherwise I might accidentally repeat the same one. But trust me, there are a lot of weird or just random emojis out there! 

Have a nice day

-Esme