What did you say ???

Many Days have gone since I first started as a teacher here and I visit my family and the others whenever I can and Lucas sometimes just pops up in my room sometimes and puppy also visits sometimes when I'm not busy , Athy is also busy with school and she also told me that she likes girls and i told her I like guys and when I said that she started to fan girl about and talked about how she's excited to see me with hot guy I mean I don't judge her because I would react the same okay maybe with some dirty thought and to my father that old hag is still single and he will be that forever anyway to my man Felix I don't know so much about his love life but he's so funny to tease hahaha but maybe he likes Lily or....father omg I don't really ship okay maybe a little but I would die to see that BL scene like it's going to be like those mangas where the king falls in love with his knight and his knight falls in love with him but is to slow brained to realize and about Lily i don't know really know about her love life but Athy told me that she thinks she has a crush on someone hmm I wonder who it is.

anyway I wonder if I'm going to meet
Anastacius or ehhh it's better if I don't meet him but I have seen Jennette but only for a bit hmm I really wonder what happened with the original plot since the most of the things that happened in the novel didn't happened at all like the thing where father loses all his memories.

And In school I helped some of the capture targets with their magic and I think I helped the capture targets to not fall in love with the heroine and get a bad end.... But I'm very sure that the heroine hates me because she always stares at me like she wants to kill me hahah so bad that it will probably never happened so keep dreaming Elizabeth hahahaha " cough "
" cough " anyway I think I turned the capture targets gay or bisexual even the cold hearted and hidden villain hehe and I have feeling that they sometimes turns yandere but maybe it's my imagination (Author-this stupid bitch it's not your imagination)and if you wonder how I know that they maybe have turned gay or maybe yandere, well let me show you what I mean

{Flash back}
" mr.Luca can you tell me about human sexual desires " Azai asked with a innocent voice. We where right now in my classroom when Azai suddenly came in and asked this question
" mm okay I guess what do you want to know "
I said a little bit confused by the sudden question
" hmmm why don't you show me how it works"
He said with a flirty voice
" ahh sur-wait what are you talking about "
I said trying to process what he just said
"ohh don't act innocent you know what I mean" Azai said
And I gulped know what he meant
' is he bisexual or gay I'm sure that he was straight in the game or was he ehh whatever this boi is scaring me I better run off ' I thought before saying
" ehhh sorry l...I'm busy so bye " and I then started to run out of the classroom
' hehe so cute I'm going to make you mine so watch out' Azai thought before walking out of the classroom with a smirk.
(Flash back end)

I'm literally dying on the inside every time I remember it so I'm not going to try and remember all the other stuff that happened . Anyway I think I changed the plot of the story so I can't go back well it's better then them fall in love with the bitch so I'm quite happy actually.

Well my class starts now.

(Soooo so sorry for the short chapter I'm kind running out of ideas but I'm trying my best
And thanks for reading this story