Iamunique_30

Note- Bold is me and Normal font is interviewee

Here is another fun Interview of everyone's favorite iamunique_30 . I think you will enjoy reading it.

So, lets welcome our Guest of honor

Hello iamunique_30 ! Nice to meet you. Welcome to 'Tea with Tanya'. It is my pleasure to have you join us. Have a cup of tea.

Hello iamunique_30 ! Nice to meet you. Welcome to 'Tea with Tanya'. It is my pleasure to have you join us. Have a cup of tea. *Takes a sip from my cup*

Heyy, thank you for getting me on board.I am happy to have a cup of tea with you. *Takes a sip.*

My first Question is- What's your name and from where are you and what is your age? *takes another sip from my cup*

Uhmm, As for my name let it be a secret and I am from Delhi, and I am 18 year old lazy lad.

Ok

I have an alias btw. Parul

Ok. How did you find Wattpad? How has your experience been so far?

I was looking for some good books to read and came across this app called Dream, and then after reading their for a while I came across Wattpad.
My experience has been a Rocking one got a few close bunch of friends*winks* nurtured my writing skills.

Ohh! So, a bibliophile you are!

Totally
You would find me neck deep into the books.

So, my next question is coming to you- Which was your first book? What was the response? Did you like it or not?

Love and family was the first book I wrote. The response was an overwhelming one. I totally loved it and was even taken aback by it. I never thought it to be so great. Never say never as they say.

Would you mind sharing your favorite author and favorite book on Wattpad?

Umm, there are many But the best ones would be Arranged marriage by SamairaRajput , Raabta by __serratedshadow__ , Ties that bind by fairydolls and many many more but Rn I remember these username correctly *sheepish smile*

What has been your best and worst experience on Wattpad?

Best one would be getting 100k reads on my book, making some wonderful wonderful friends.
And worst, thankfully, something hasn't happened as of now.