Ahadiuru468

Note- Bold is me and Normal font is interviewee

Here is another fun Interview of everyone's favorite . I think you will enjoy reading it.

So, lets welcome our Guest of honor

Hello Ahadiuru468 ! Nice to meet you. Welcome to 'Tea with Tanya'. It is my pleasure to have you join us. Have a cup of tea.

My first Question is- What's your name and from where are you and what is your age? *takes another sip from my cup*

I'm Kirpa Kaur, age 16 from the USA

How did you find Wattpad? How has your experience been so far?

Well I started back in 2019 when I came across a TLK fan fiction. I spent a good year or so, reading on Wattpad and writing in notebooks. The experience has been great despite the fact Wattpad literally deleted my account once.

Which was your first book? What was the response? Did you like it or not?

My first book was "The Lion King: Start Of The Lineage"The story had around 750 views, considering it was based on a children's movie with an inexperienced author. It made me proud of myself though, and made me a few friends along with it.
So yes. I liked it.

Would you mind sharing your favorite author and favorite book on Wattpad?

Shit this is hard. All authors have potential so I won't specify. My favorite Wattpad book is Walk With Me by aj_readley

What has been your best and worst experience on Wattpad?

My best was when Compelled in Love, the second story I wrote on Wattpad, hit 10k. The worst was when i lost all progress because of Wattpad deleting everything I had. (Tells self I need to stop mentioning that)

What is your most embarrassing moment and your best moment in real life?

Life's long, So I will probably never know which moment of my life was the best even on my death bed, but I have hundreds of embarrassing moments. I called my teacher dad back in 6th grade, and then proceeded to have him every school year till I started 9th grade. I also told that same teacher in the middle of the afternoon that he looks like he just woke up. Man everyone in the grade ridiculed me for that, even though it was true.

If you get a chance to meet a celebrity who would be he/she apart from your favourite?

Well... I'll go With Titus Makin Jr.He and Eric Winter are leading the Chenford army like a couple of French Revolution leaders.

How do you come up with such outstanding plots of your story?

With my brain, Duh.I'm kidding dude