Openings

Hey Everyone it's DragonKingling back and I want to do this as well. If you don't know I did this on my Hizashi Midoriya, The Fire Dragon so I thought why not. This will only be part 1 openings, if you want later I could do a Shippuden version let me know. ;)

The scene opens up on a rocky hill, with four kids looking over at the rising sun. The camera moves to show their backs, on the left was a pink haired girl in a red dress, next to her was a boy in white jacket with long brown hair, over towards the right a blonde haired preteen in a orange jumpsuit, and finally a raven haired preteen in a blue collared shirt. The screen then changes to show the blonde haired kid mouth the words 'Come On' and it switches to the title 'Naruto'.

Naruto cut through the title screen while in midair, once he lands he turns around to see his team. Sasuke stood next to Sakura while Hiashtoma sat down on a water tower near them. The team looked towards Kakashi as he was shown to be on top of a electrical wire, as Naruto looks excited he throws his fist forward while he does so Hiashtoma jumps of the water tower. The masked nin flashed his original eye smile.

The scene changes to show Sasuke standing top of a tree in the forest, Sakura was on the ground in a flower bed, Hiashtoma was meditating on a rock, and Naruto was sleeping on a tree branch. Three of the four snapped their eyes open sensing something approaching while Naruto just falls out of the tree. The team runs towards a group of bandits, fighting them off with their taijutsu. Sasuke throws three shuriken towards one if them who blocked with a large block if wood. When the thug throws it at team 7 they all dodge, Naruto counters with a shadow clone beat down into the near by stream but he falls in as well.

As he was getting up Sasuke gave him his hand for a fist bump which Naruto returned in kind. Hiashtoma ran up to him and pulled out of the water and slung his arm over Naruto's shoulder. The camera zooms out to show the team in front of the settings sun. The final scene was the genin of team 7 walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team 7 was shown walking through a forest with a another team with a different village headband. As they walked the camera more above the treetops to show the tile 'Naruto' the sun.

As the two team continue on their walk Sakura holds onto Sasuke's left arm and glares at a girl with long white hair who is holding on to his right. Naruto but heads with a boy with spiky black hair and as they yell at each other Hiashtoma was trying and failing to talk to a girl with tan skin and mint green hair. The two senseis and the client just sweat drop at their actions. The scene switches over to a business man drinking wine with a creepy smirk on his face.

The teams start fighting a multitude of ninja with a music notes on their headbands. A man with messy brown hair holding a blade made of water in one hand and a cigarette in the other, wearing the headband for Takigakure was back to back with Kakashi as the masked nin had his Sharingan activated. Naruto, who's eyes were red and had slits in them, and the mint haired girl, who's entire eyes were completely orange, were about to clash when a blue sphere from Hiashtoma stopped them.

A tired Sasuke and Sakura alongside the white haired girl and spiky black haired boy were fighting off against more opponents. Sasuke fired off a fire ball while the boy launched a volley of wind bullets. Sakura and the white haired konoichi sent a volley of kunai and shuriken towards the enemy. The next scene was Naruto and the mint haired girl were screaming in rage of the fallen Hyuga.