━━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍

Month of August it is, when he set foot in the hospital again

Month of August it is, when he set foot in the hospital again. It's been a while ever since he visited his mom who was taking shelter there because of a certain illness.

However, his visit this time was peculiar. The lingering silence is suddenly broken all over the hospital ward because of the approaching footsteps of a few nurses who were running wild through the corridor chasing a certain guy; a patient.

"Hey! You there! Stop!"

He continued sprinting without paying any of his attention to anything else. All of a sudden, he found himself cornered at a dead end. Frantically, his eyes wandered around as he caught a glimpse of the partially open door on the right side.

He went directly to that room and shut himself in there without checking around. Whimpering while scrubbing the sweat that was forming all over him, bemusement was visible on his face as soon as he saw someone lying on the ground.

Slowly, he walked closer to her and slightly tapped her shoulders. "H-Hey, are you alright?" he asked, stuttering.

Silence remained. He gulped at the moment he didn't receive any response from her, realizing that the girl lying on the ground was probably dead. His eyes stared forward. He was just about to leave but suddenly, an alarming signal sounded all over the room.

His eyes widened for a moment as soon as the emergency signals came off. He was wondering what was going on, so he immediately went out of the room, hysterically.

The girl who was lying there had a few cuts on her wrist and her toes were covered in bruises and bleeding.

"Ah! You-!"

"Wait! There was someone in there-" He uttered, pointing his finger to the room he went to earlier, but he was immediately cut off by one of the nurses there and rushed toward the room.

"It's y/n! Somebody call a doctor!"

A few of them rushed to call for a doctor. Everyone was occupied with what was happening so the guy who was being chased earlier used this opportunity to run, and luckily, he made it out without anyone noticing.

He's Hanemiya Kazutora, an infamous delinquent who dominates a particular area in Japan. He just got into a fight earlier and was sent to the hospital after being beaten to a pulp, and the moment he woke up, he already caused a lot of trouble, disturbing a lot of patients that's why he's being chased earlier. He actually had no intention of visiting her mother, probably still not today.

Kazutora successfully made his way out of the hospital. He was about to leave but a sudden thought made him pause for a second. He slightly turned around, gazing up at the window of the room he accidentally entered into. His mind was filled with a lot of questions about the girl who was lying there.

It was like, within just a couple of minutes, without a clear idea, she already had taken a significant portion of him, in short, he was interested in her. "What's up with that girl?" he mumbled as he walked away.

Meanwhile, y/n, after the treatment given earlier, fell asleep on her bed. She was freaking mad at the guy earlier for ruining her plans.

The girl, Sano y/n was diagnosed with aplastic anemia at such a young age. It is a condition that occurs when a body stops producing enough new blood cells. This also leaves the feeling of being fatigued and with a higher risk of infections and uncontrolled bleeding. With that, she was forced to live away with her family for advanced treatment and therapy.

She is the youngest daughter of the Sano household. However, an unfortunate encounter made her lose her parents – leaving her siblings all by her side.

The feeling of facing the fragility of her own life after losing her parents made her live a life full of regrets. Under those circumstances, her optimistic side started to fade. It was like she was just waiting for the end.