━━ 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅

Elegance lingered all over the hallway, making the reception all covered in luxury

Elegance lingered all over the hallway, making the reception all covered in luxury. This is the moment I've been waiting for, our wedding ceremony!

The relaxing sounds of the instrument, matching the great atmosphere, gave me chills. A genuine smile flashed across my face as soon as I looked forward.

Right before I was about to walk down the aisle, my soon-to-be husband, Haitani Rindou barged into the reception furiously.

"Halt!"

My eyebrows furrowed at the moment he told everyone to halt, he was holding a brown envelope in his hand while panting.

"I do not allow this woman to be my wife!"

My eyes then widened in horror. He said what? "R-Rin... What are you sayi-"

I was about to ask him what the hell is going on in his mind, he was really losing it!

"Heh, let's see if you can still act like that" he added as he threw plenty of pictures at the reception.

Curiosity killed me, as well as the other guests who were there, to my shock, it was me. It was a picture of me by the time I almost lost my virginity. I can't believe he'll do something horrific like this!

"Rindou!" I yelled, I was trying my best to hold back my tears, I can't let them see how pathetic I was.

That night, someone definitely set me up and made me drunk and almost sleep with a bunch of perverts! I was traumatized as soon as I escaped that hell.

He knew all of that, yet, he still chose to leak everything without hearing me out! This is beyond evil!

Murmurs engulf all over the reception, none of them was likely to hear my side. They only care about what they see!

"This woman is a burning shame, how could she be my wife?"

"Woah, that's a large scoop"

"She acts like a pure woman but who knows she's this nasty"

"Looks like Rindou can't satisfy her"

Hearing those words is slowly killing me, how could his conscience bear with this!? Is he out of his mind?

"HAITANI RINDOU!"  

I once again yelled his name, but he just turned his back on me and whispered, "I'm canceling this wedding off, knock it off. Slut"

My body froze in both horror and agony. Did he call me a slut despite knowing the truth that lies behind that incident?

A few minutes later, I received an email from an unknown number telling me that they had evidence that could prove my innocence. I had no choice but to look for them, they said they were waiting on the rooftop.

People looked at me with disgust, showing no mercy about their words. People nowadays are just a bunch of idiots. I don't care anymore. I just don't feel like living after what I witnessed today.

"What a nice show"

A familiar voice issued as soon as I reached the rooftop. "So, what does it feel like? Being thrown and exposed by your fiance in your own weddi-"

Right before she could finish what she was trying to say, I immediately slapped the hell out of her with all the rage I had.

"Mei! I've always known it! All of it was your petty schemes!" I blurted out, gaining a chuckle from her.

It was my colleague, rival to be honest. I always looked up to her because I can't afford to beat her. She always uses the dirtiest scheme she could ever have. Kurayami Mei. The meaning of her name was as dark as her personality. She's literally a walking demon.

She's known for being the 'movie queen' but I can't still think of a specific reason why she hates me to the core, that she'll do everything, just to bring me down, no matter what the cause.

"Now that you have learned the truth, why don't you try and tell your fiance that I am the one behind your 'debauchery' case" Mei added, debauchery she said? So that night, it was also her doing?

My surroundings are slowly becoming darker and darker, I had the urge to kill this stupid bitch but something about me was holding me back.

"YOU!" I was about to push her but then suddenly, Rindou appeared out of nowhere, pushing me instead.

He grabbed Mei and stood in front of her, taking her side. I wasn't shocked anymore, after all he said and did earlier, I just want them dead.

"Y/N! Enough already! I've already known the truth a long time ago, to correct, it was all our schemes"

This shocked the shit out of me, but I wasn't that dumb to show them how I felt. If they're working together to bring me down, I won't hold back anymore.

That was a lie. Tears ran down my cheeks as soon as he blurted out those words. I can't hold it back anymore. I kept saying that I won't lose to them but here I am.

"Rindou! How could you-!"

I stopped in my tracks as soon as he shoved me away from them, subsequently pushing me off the building. Everything seemed like moving slowly, I could see their evil smirk that gave me shivers.

This was supposed to be the best day of my life, who could have ever imagined that it was the other way around.

I watched them as I fell slowly from the top. I caught a glimpse of Mei's lips, I could hardly understand what she was trying to say.

"Farewell, y/n. May you rest in peace"

Right. Don't let me survive this, or else, it'll be the end of you. "Haitani Rindou. Kurayami Mei. I'll never forget about you two." I whispered as I closed my eyes full of regrets. Remembering how I didn't stand and spoke for myself before, I realized I was pathetic.

If ever I'll be given a second chance to correct all my mistakes, "I'll return everything you inflicted on me by a thousandfold on the both of you!"