━━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝖾

My eyes snapped open

My eyes snapped open. I was covered in a cold sweat, shaking with my heart pounding while looking around the room like a paranoid one.

Am I not dead? Did I actually survive that?

It took me almost 5 minutes before I could get up. Was everything just a dream? No, it was too realistic to be a dream.

I immediately got up cautiously, as I rubbed my head and eyes, trying to fully awaken. I walked directly towards the bathroom and looked in the mirror slowly as if I were still asleep.

The sun shines bright through the window, washing away the nightmare I just experienced, leaving me relieved to return to my mundane existence.

Wait, wait a damn minute... This house where I am staying... Didn't I sell it last year?

My eyes wandered around in horror, why am I still here!? I kept thinking about this uneasy feeling lingering all over my body. Not until I saw the calendar resting on top of my table.

2020!? This... This can't be happening! Did I really go back to the past!? Is this even possible?

It took me another hour just to figure out what just happened. This sounds fake but who cares? Sure it was another hell to bring me back to life but this is fun as well. Now that the gods have given me a chance to retaliate, I won't let it go to waste.

After cooling off my head for a moment, I finally decided to take this on, "This time, I'll be more careful"

As far as I remember, today was the day when I had my first interview. I can't remember any details but this interview was stolen by Mei.

I stormed off the bathroom and immediately took a bath. As soon as I ate my breakfast, I dressed up firmly and left the house.

Before going to the studio, I decided to drop by Rindou's office. As far as I can remember, the script was changed in the past and I received a lot of criticism due to the change of plans. This time, I won't repeat the same mistake again.

The clicking sound of my heels echoed through the hallway. I walked straight to my office and took the script they handed me.

"Is it the new or original one?" I pondered.

Turns out it was. I took it with me and left the office right away. I was about to leave but then I heard a faint sound of moans and grunts.

What is going on here?

I walked carefully, trying not to make any sounds. But then I caught a glimpse of him making out with another slut. It was Haitani Rindou, my ex-fiance. Well, I came back to the past so he's still my fiance now and it was torture. He was kissing his secretary while hovering on top of her. Ugh, why am I not even surprised.

My eyes rolled up in disgust. I thought it was only Mei he was cheating with, turns out he's cheating on Mei too. Ewww.

I was about to leave but then I accidentally stumbled upon a desk behind me, causing too much noise.

Shoot!

I could hear heavy footsteps coming in my direction. I bitterly closed my eyes hoping that he won't see me here. But then, someone grabbed my hands and dragged me out there.

And who is it this time?

My eyes widened as soon as he cornered me in a wall, pinning me as he captured my hands with his. He lifted them above my head and looked at me smugly.

"Aren't you my brother's fiance?" he whispered.

Rindou has a brother? Oh my god! I bet he's a player too!

I just raised one of my eyebrows as my response. He then chuckled as he looked smugly at me, but something from it gave me chills. He's... a pretty boy.

"Get off me! What do you want!?" I issued, being locked in his embrace sure is annoying.

He didn't back down and he leaned even closer to me, what the heck!

"What do I want? I want you to leave my brother and marry me instead" he added,

Hearing that nonsense just made me realize that both he and his brother are much alike. Well, this guy in front of me sounds like a total jerk.

I just stood up there and looked at him in a confused manner, "Eh?"

"He's cheating on you and you still want him?"

A smirk flashed across my face as I confronted his question, "Who said I want him?"

The way I responded made him much more like a jerk as he pinned me even closer. I could feel his skin and his smell, it was addicting.

I found myself fantasizing over this dude in front of me as I felt like my cheeks were getting a little bit hotter. "H-Hey!" I uttered,

This is not supposed to be like this, how come something like this is happening now? Wouldn't it change the storyline if ever I...

I stopped in my tracks as soon as he leaned closer to my ears and whispered, "That's why I told you, if you don't want him, be with me instead" his words and the way he said those are a little bit endearing.

My eyes rolled back in annoyance, "What makes you think that I'll choose you over your brother?"

He's still leaning on my shoulder closer to my ears when he suddenly chuckled, "Is that even a question?"

His question shocked me, well, it was true. That one doesn't even pass as a question. Why would I need to choose one from both of them, when I can just choose myself? I need no man just to achieve my goals.

A sigh escaped my mouth soon as he pulled back and released my hands. But I never expected what he'll do next, he lifted my chin as his lips touched mine.

The kiss felt so sincere that I couldn't pull back. I found myself blushing over a kiss. What the heck? I gazed up at him in both annoyance and embarrassment, but he just smirked at me smugly.

"Marry me. Use me as your tool for revenge"

 Use me as your tool for revenge"