𝟬𝟬𝟯

••• 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 •••

Chapter Three : Elegance
-

Moving on... It was a hard term for Cataleya to understand and come to agreement with.

The past was meant to stay in the past but for the young ballerina like herself, it was hard especially when the flashbacks from that very day stayed stuck within your brain.

She had gotten used to waking up with nightmares and the fact that she may never feel safe again in an environment filled with cruelty, riches that harm and dangers that lurked within the air.

Nighttime was something that she now hated. Hated the fact that the darkness that consumed the night was the trigger to her fears and painful memories. In all honesty, she was scared to go to a therapist since she was afraid that they would see her differently but solely because she was afraid of being judged.

Cataleya has alway been a confident and hardworking girl. She always helped others and put them before herself but recently, she has been trying her hardest to focus more on herself rather than worrying to the extreme because that's what led her to the mess she was in today...

She grabbed her ballet bag from the living room of her home, before heading in the direction of the garage where she chose to drive her black BMW not in the mood to take any of the other cars she owned.

Doing ballet wasn't as easy as dancing and twirling. She faced the struggles of sore muscles at times including a few sprained feet when it got too hard and at the times where she'd feel like giving up completely.

Cataleya was an idol to many people. She had a kind aura and for the times that people did catch her smiling around her fathers office, they were immediately shocked and filled with admiration. She was classy yet sassy and filled with intelligence. Though most only thought of her as a graceful ballerina, she had a masters degree in business administration allowing her to fully be knowledgeable to take over her fathers business with total ease.

Her mind was all over the place as she drove but the fact that her heart felt heavy wasn't a good sign but for now, she would think of ways to ease her mind from the topic regarding the loss of her sanity.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Arriving at the only place she felt like she could let loose, she threw her bag over in a corner, sighing as it crashed against the wall. She bent down, quickly tying her ballet slippers making a pretty bow with the satin like ribbon.

Her heart felt heavy with building emotions as she moved to turn on the songs in her playlist. The songs were soft and calming, though it worked up a storm within the contact emotions she felt.

Today was just one of those days. A day where she felt depressed and sad but also a day to let everything out and start fresh the next day.

Her ballet outfit consisted of a white leotard as well the wings attached to her back. She was practicing with them for her upcoming performance which would be in less than a month's time.

Her blue eyes roamed around the stage that held many memorable moments, before she casted them back to the floor as she set herself into first position.

The rhythm casted through her ears as she closed her eyes, getting used to the beat before her feet started to move to their own accord.

From fourth position to fifth, the ballerina got lost within her thoughts thinking of what life should've been without the painful memories and nightmares.

Cataleya tried her hardest not to lose focus knowing that it would cost her in the long run. This time to practice what she needed to do, was everything.

As she continued to move, twirl and twist, she however got lost in the moment not releasing the man that unknowingly came to watch her.

He stood in the darkness as he watched her instantly. He watched as she took many steps forward and then one step to the side.

He didn't know much about ballet but the elegant ballerina had him captivated by her aura. Yet he cautiously took a few long strides, forward taking a seat in the luxurious chairs all while he continued to watch her.

He lifted his hips, settling and leaning back in the chair with a groan. He watched her move while the wings on her back truly made her look like an angel blessed by the gods above.

The man stayed for a while studying her a bit more after noticing her change of actions. She looked like she was about to fall. He sighed in relief after seeing that she didn't, though he didn't really understand why he felt such emotions towards her.

He was normally a cold man with no intentions of showing emotions. Cold, dominant, and ruthless, he wasn't a man to play games. She made feelings arise within him which he wasn't sure he liked.

As he turned around to leave the darkness covering him, the ballerina became uneasy.

She broke for real this time, there was no sign of a fake smile covering her true emotions. Cataleya Rosewood, was officially broken and at this very moment in time, no amount of words, sorry's, or consolidations would repair her. Fat tears streamed down her face as she fell to the ground wanting to seek comfort.

She sobbed as loud as she could've ever imagined as all the bottled up feelings rushed through her and were being let loose. She's had it, all the pain and suffering were being let out and she was now at her weakest, most vulnerable point.

She was tainted towards the world and herself.

Cataleya screamed slightly pulling on her blonde hair as she continued to cry out in uttermost pain and yet through it all, she felt like she was being watched yet it wasn't a creepy one. In a way, she felt safe but how long could that feeling last if she wasn't meant to live peacefully?

Tainted Swan, was her new name.