𝟬𝟬𝟲

••• 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 •••

Chapter Six : Sweetheart
-

I turned towards the deep voice knowing I've just dug a hole for myself when it came to first impressions.

"Don't be so cocky." I smiled as I looked up at him, knowing my father would have my head if I didn't.

"Cataleya Rosewood, and you are?" I knew the mans last name but I didn't know his first name. As looked him up and down admiring his physical features. His dark brown hair almost black, looking like he had ran his fingers through it a couple times before.

His suit was dark, showing his personality along with the sinful smirk he carried around. Just like everyone that could come to this event, I would assume that he was filthy rich with enough money to go around for many generations to come. Though with him, he looked like he knew what he was doing not acting like a stupid man who didn't know shit.

Looking back at him to have my eyes meet with his dark brown ones, he answered. "Stefano Alvarez."

I sighed. He knew of him from the media but it was always a glimpse or two as I didn't have time to look or hear about peoples live story when I could nearly figure my life out.

I nodded my head, turning towards my father who didn't seem very happy with me at the moment.

"Father, I can't stay here. I just can't." I gave him a tight lipped smile before leaving. It was rude but I was starting to feel anxious with all the creepy men giving me stares and smiles that made my skin crawl. And most definitely not in a good way.

The thoughts came crashing right back to me as I walked over to the bar, feeling the need to get three glasses of something strong. It needed to be strong enough for me to forget the pain but not enough for me to die.

It wasn't time yet and surely, my time was whenever the gods above felt it was right.

I moved myself for one side to the other not liking the way they continued to look at me. The woman next to their receptive partner, glaring at me with hatred while their arm candy darted at me with lust and want.

These hooligans thought.

I liked men with class. Not little boys who wanted to shove their cocks in my hole and pretended like they owned the place. I grew up being treated like a princess though that one time, made me feel like dirt under mens' shoes. I knew what was up and I knew that the games most of them liked to play wouldn't leave me being checkmate.

In their game, I'd be the king while they'd be checkmate, causing me to laugh like no tomorrow. My thoughts almost made me sound like a sadistic, almost.

I made it to the counter, turning my head sightly looking back at the men I had just met before looking in front of me.

"Dean. I need two Whiskeys neat, a muffin and a straight vodka. Nothing is a virgin so don't freaking play." I gave him a stern look knowing he likes to play and joke around, I however, wasn't in the mood for anyones jokes.