Chapter 2: "There's A Dead Body"

-An hour after Principal Campbell's Murder-

Thomas and Lauren was cleaning up in the bathroom. They washed the blood off them and any that could link them to Principal Campbell's Murder. Thomas burned the clothes they wore. He walked back inside and Lauren was in the kitchen. He walked over to her and hugged her.

"Do you regret it." He said

"No the man deserved he knew about Theo getting harssed and bullied but did nothing cause one of the bullies is his son." Lauren said "Now I'm wondering what should we do next."

"Don't over think it. If we think too much we will get sloppy and things will fuck up. Okay look at me." He said she did. "We will do this okay. We make sure they don't do this to anyone else."

She nodded and rested her head on his chest.

-Morning-

The vice principal was walking up to the school. She entered through the main doors she stopped seeing the odd red streaks going to the classroom. She followed it to the classroom. She looked into the room there was a chair with a pool of dark red stuff. Then there was more of red streaks going out the classroom and down the hall. She followed it to the principal's office. She looked behind feeling like someone was watching her.

"Mrs. Jackie." A voice said making her jump. It was one of the janitors.

"Yes?" She said

"There's a dead body." The janitor said.

Theo was getting ready to go to school just to clean out their locker. Lauren walked in and Theo looked up.

"Tommy said he is gonna go clean your locker out for you." Lauren said

"I can do it." Theo said getting up.

"Schools canceled Theo." Thomas walked in.

"What why?" Theo said

"Principal Campbell was found dead this morning in his office." Thomas said

"What?!" Theo said

"The vice principal is canceling school." Thomas said

Around lunch time the news was already on Principal Campbell's death. Thomas, Lauren and Theo was all watching the new. The news lady was talking about who found the principal dead in his office. Thomas looked at Lauren and she looked back at him.

"There was a message written on the wall" The New Caster said "The message said: One Of Many"

"One of many?" Theo said "Meaning there will be more."

"Maybe whoever is doing it has certain people they want dead. Maybe they fucked them over." Thomas said "Theo you have nothing to worry about."

"What if I'm at the wrong place and the person comes after me." Theo said

"They won't." Thomas said "Trust me."

"Theo everything will be okay." Lauren said

"Okay." Theo said they walked into the kitchen. Lauren turned off the tv off. There was a knock on the door. Thomas got up to answer it.

"Baby it's your parents." Thomas said

"Mom, dad?" Lauren said

"Where's Theo?" Mrs. Choi said

"Mom Theo is gonna live with me and Tommy." Lauren said

"How? Your not Theo's adopted parents. We have custody we have guardianship over them." Lauren's mother said

"But Mom your gonna make Theo go to that school." Lauren said "They are harassing them and bullying them. Theo told me a group of seniors lifted up their shirt to see what they were. Theo is 16 that is harassing a minor." Lauren said "That fucking school did nothing!"

"Baby." Thomas said stepping beside her.

"Lauren you don't even have a job. You were so quick to move in with him." Her mother said

"Mom I was 19 and he was 20 it's not like we committed a crime by moving into together." Lauren said

"Lauren you know we never approved of you and him." Lauren's mother said

"I never understood why?" Lauren said "Tommy is sweet and caring. He loves me and he cares about Theo. He cares enough about them to let them live with us."

"Theo is coming home and going back to that school. Maybe the new principal will do something about the bullying." Lauren's mother said "Theo get your things."

"But I don't want to leave. I want to live with Lauren and Thomas." Theo said

"No get your things." Lauren's mother said

"Theo just go." Lauren said "Me and Tommy will pick you up tomorrow."

Theo went upstairs and grabbed their stuff. They didn't want to leave they wanted to live with Lauren and Thomas.

"Hey." Thomas said to Theo. "Tomorrow I'll come by the school and I'll help clean out your locker."

"They are staying at the school." Lauren's mother said

Lauren's parents walked out Theo smiled at Lauren and Thomas then followed them out. Thomas shit the door he turned to Lauren.

"Baby." Thomas said she looked at him.

"This is never gonna work." She said

"No baby no it will." Thomas said walking up to her cupping his hands around her face.

"How Tommy?" She said looking up at him.

"We will make it work." Thomas said "Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone." She said looking into his eyes.

"Then trust me we can get revenge but the list has gotten two more people." He said

"My parents." She said

"Yeah baby I'm sorry but they obviously don't care about Theo getting harassed. They are just like the principal." He said "But we can spare them if you think they deserve it. You call the shots and I'll follow."

"They are never gonna let Theo stay here with us." Lauren said looking down. "They have to go."

"Okay just say when baby." He said Lauren looked back up at him. She kissed him and he kissed her back.

"Let all this shit from principal Campbell's murder die down. Then they can go." She said

"Okay." Thomas said "If you decide against killing them. Then we can move on to the names on the list."

A/N: Sorry it's short but I'm gonna be writing chapter 3 tomorrow. Sorry if there is any mistakes