N I N E

liked by benchilwell, sanchooo10 and others

sierramount gender reveal day!!

taliaroman 💙💗

user AHHHH LOOK AT JACK

user this is so cute

user jack grealish being a dad is a scary thought tbf

masonmount cant wait😁

benchilwell bets on jack popping the balloon too early and doing it wrong
sierramount
     that is exactly the reason why we didn't go for a balloon

___________________

england national handball team

kalon
do we think that talia will
come to the gender reveal?

pickford
100%

rice, rice baby
are you kidding?
of course

chilly
yeah talia will put her feelings
aside and come for sierra and jack

rashford
cant see her missing it tbf

jesse lingard
CANT WAIT TO BE REUNITED
WITH MY TA BEAR

money mase
ta bear?

jesse lingard
jealous mason?

money mase
shut up bro

rashford
WHEN ME, JESS AND TA
BEAR ARE REUNITED!!!

money mase
ffs

_____________________

MASON TOOK A SIP from his drink as he looked around at all the pink and blue surrounding him. he had worn blue as he was certain that it was going to be a boy but right now his thoughts were elsewhere, elsewhere being a blonde girl.

he knew better than anyone else that she would come today without fail. she was the most selfless person he knew and so she would come even if that meant seeing him.

the chelsea player felt heartbroken to put it simply. he knew he could have tried harder, talia had tried so hard to mend the relationship but mason knew he was hurting her. he watched as her personality changed and her light, bubbly self slowly dimmed out.

he had been going through a tough time and instead of telling her about it, he unknowingly took it out on her. mason had been stressed and his mental health had not been in the right place which wasn't normal for him and that scared him. he didn't know what to do or who to go to, it should have been talia but that wasn't what he did. looking back he knew talia would have done anything and everything to help him and be there for him but he was stubborn and didn't want to tell her or burden her.

but mason didn't stop there, he then was seen leaving a club with a girl. that was a night that he would regret for a long while. he knew talia would have seen it, it was hard not to and he saw all the people tagging her in the photos and articles. that was the final push for the girl to close the door with mason and attempt to move on and mason knew that. they had been broken up for two weeks at the time but talia still didn't expect to see someone else taking her place so soon after and that was the biggest stab in the back for her. the final nail in the coffin.

the brunette guy looked up and saw kai and kalon joking around. the two had drifted towards each other so naturally and what they had was so special and pure. kai was currently stood in the goal as kalon took shots at him and tried to score a goal, which she was failing at miserably.

"come on kal. just kick it and try again" the tall german hyped her up until she finally did score a goal which resulted in her celebrating.

"i did it! did you see that?" kai nodded in response and laughed as kalon ran and jumped on him. he managed to catch her but still fell over from shock, the two were laughing hysterically and mason missed having that with talia.

mason was oblivious but not oblivious to the glances that ben and ivy were shooting to the other, trying not to get caught like two teenagers. the two were meant to be enemies but it was clear to anyone that that was a cover up. the group just went along with it and decided they would tell everyone when something actually happened or they were ready.

he then saw his sister and jack, which was still a very odd sight to him. jack had his hand on the small of her back as he helped down the garden stairs and he carried her drink. mason never expected the two to end up together but it turns out jack had always had a slight crush on sierra and mason couldnt be angry when he saw how jack cared for her.

finally, his eyes met a familiar pair of eyes. the green eyes had a undertone of blue and grey and they were looking right at him. talia shot him a friendly smile but her eyes were quickly torn away from him as a voice shouted across the garden.

"TA BEAR" jesse was running over to talia, marcus following him, and throwing his arms around her in a instant as all eyes turned to her. talia let out a loud laugh as marcus also hugged her.

the group of friends rushed over to the girl that some hadn't seen in a couple months. mason could hear them asking the usual questions consisting of "how are you?" and "i miss you".

he admired her from a far and quickly realised that she was also wearing blue meaning that she also believed it was a boy. that amused him more than it should and he found himself grinning at the fact that they both thought it was a boy. while he had been admiring her, the group had slowly died down and talia was now finding a seat to put her stuff down.

mason didn't consider anything before he was heading in her direction. he wasn't even sure why he was going over to her and half expected her to slap him in the face.

"hey" he managed to say with a small smile. she jumped up and turned to him, she didn't actually slap him but instead smiled.

"hi!" the both leant in for a hug and one of those awkward kiss on the cheek moments.

she pulled away and waited for him to say something or for her to burst into tears. talia thanked the gods that in that moment they were interrupted by pickford who was calling talia over to the goal.

pickford had demanded that talia go in goal and that they would have a game.

"sorry, i have to go" she gestured towards jordan and mason just nodded and watched as she walked away from him, again.

_______________________

AUTHORS NOTE: i love kai and kalon. no one talk to me. it's so hard making mason toxic because he just wouldn't be😭😭