chapter 3

Wanda and Pietro then walked into a classroom/library and saw Luce standing there with a blonde women who was handing her a book and then turned to the twins.

"you must be the Maximoff twins I'm miss Sophia, your in my philosophy of religion class. did you 3 come for your books?" she asked softly.

she then listed all of the books that the 3 had on the table but then noticed something "oh, you two girls are missing one would you mind, its in the special collection?"

"sure" both girls said at the same time making Lucinda subtly glare at Wanda while she ignored to and turned to her brother "ill be back in a minute Pietro ok?" making him nod not liking her being alone with their adopted sister.

The 2 girls then went around the library looking for the books only to hear something drop on the hard wooden floor making Wanda jump startled and looked over to see someone asleep in a chair. Luce then walked up to the chair while Wanda walked past her to go to the next book case having no interest in Luce's new lover-boy she will have an obsession with, who just happens to be the blonde boy she saw in the window.

As Luce walked around to see the boy he then awoke showing his hypnotic sky blue eyes that she apparently is now 'in love' with. While Wanda was completely ignoring the exchange trying to stay away from the boy as the twins agreed on doing.

"Hey" Luce said 'innocently' while Wanda rolled her eyes. The boy then started to pack up his drawings but paused for a second when he saw Wanda but she still didn't pay attention to them until she found the books the 2 girls were previously looking for and turned back around with them in hand, only to have her eyes connect with the sky blue ones making her freeze. when they both snapped out of their shock when Luce cleared her throat loudly the boy then looked at her and continued to pack only to stand up and start to walk away.

Wanda seeing a charcoal stick for art on the floor picked it up feeling compelled to give it back to him called out "hey wait" in her soft, thick slokovian accent making him freeze on the spot.

Little did she know he was shivering in pleasure at the sound of the girls voice and couldn't wait to hear her say his name, as he turned around to face the 2 girls one a past, cursed thought to be soulmate and the other a recently found true soulmate almost as if restraining himself from talking but really he was restraining himself from taking his soulmate in front of his ex-lover (I thought Id add a little cheeky but).

"you dropped this" Wanda said showing him the chalk so he walked over to her grabbed it and without realising touched her skin making her eyes go red and his a bright gold colour.

But Wanda looked away not wanting to show her eyes scared of being called a freak. The boy held her hand a little longer while looking at her face in admiration but again Luce cleared her throat rudely making him snap out of his trance, glanced at Luce and walked away.

"ha, guess he doesn't like you much" Luce sneered art Wanda jealous that he looked at Wanda and not her. "why would he like a freak like you?"

"I don't care if he likes me unlike you, I don't depend on a man to save me all the time" She says with a strong voice and walks away from the jealous girl to find her brother.

Time skip

Pietro and Wanda started to walk to their class the next day after seeing Luce in the same class as them made them annoyed. They took a seat making sure it was next to each other as Wanda laid her head on Pietro's shoulder making 2 boys glare at the silver haired teen and a girl glare at the brunette teen.

"Ahhh miss price and the Maximoff twins lovely to have you in my class please take a seat" Miss Sophia said trying to inform the glaring students that they were siblings making them stop their glares all together.

"what if angels walked Among us right now here on earth? that's the story of the fallen, angels cast out of heaven condemned to live their lives along side us mere mortals banished because they failed to pick a side in lucifer's war against heaven who can tell me what the war in heaven was about Todd?" Miss Sophia asked while placing her hands on a boys shoulders.

"good vs evil" he guessed.

"that's to simple here, Lucifer was gods favourite his brightest light, what caused him to turn from god anyone?" she asked again.

"cause his girlfriend dumped him" arriane said, molly laughed while Pietro snickered and Wanda's mouth twitch making Arriane smile slightly.

"What happened to the other angels?" Luce asked trying to get the attention onto her.

"those who sided with Satan were banished to hell only the faithful remained in heaven and the angel that didn't choose they were cast out, they are the fallen forced to walk the earth some of the fallen would would a line themselves with lucifer finding pleasure mischief and chaos but neither group could leave this world because of one of their own the rebel angel, he rejected both sides of the war god and lucifer alike all in his pursuit of human love, the other fallen angels must remain here on earth until he chooses a side in the only war that has ever been waged" Miss Sophia informed while looking at Daniel. "the war we still see everyday raging all around us but surely you and your siblings would have learned this in Sunday school?"

"no I didn't go to church growing up and I don't know about them their not my siblings" Luce sneered making people frown and watch as the twins roll their eyes at her like they were used to it.

"really so you were never baptized?" Miss Sophia asked while some of the students look up shocked.

"um no" As she shakes her head 'innocently'.

"what about you two then were you baptised? what do you think of this?" Miss Sophia asked the twins as they both looked at each other agreeing that Wanda would talk and gave each other a nod.

to be continued.....