chapter 5

Pain.

That's all the twins could feel. pain.

The twins never dreamed. they only had memory's playing in their heads torturing them of what had happened from their parents death to being in HYDRA again all of it hurt. Wanda had it the worst for the fact that she could feel others emotions which influence her own ones making her feel constant pain especially when your in a boarding school with kids who are always upset or angry at the world. It has been a struggle for Wanda not to show her pain or even pass out from the pain for that matter. But the only thing that helps is being with her twin, he helps calm her its been that way for years, the twins against the world but for some reason the two also noticed that their pain seemed to dull around a certain girl for Pietro and two very handsome boys for Wanda. It was strange, they don't know them and just want to ignore them but for some reason they feel a pull to them, maybe it was the pull they felt to go there or maybe not they will never know.  

All the twins know is that they just want to get through this school and leave before people get suspicious of what they can do, how their different, how their freaks.

Time skip 

The next day they walked out of the pool building after Pietro done 100 laps in 5 minutes beating his last record and making sure no one saw. As they were walking they noticed Luce walking in the same direction as them as she sneered at them really unattractively and ran away as if they just attacked her.

Wanda looked up sensing some ones stare and saw Cam? she thinks his name was staring at her but again as their eyes connect she senses hers go red as his turn gold just like Daniels did making her eyes widen, she then looks away, grabs her brothers hand and continues to walk with him leaving Cam in confusion of her red eye colour.

With Cam he was watching his and Daniels soulmate walk away with her brother. It was last night that they both agreed to share her knowing it would probably hurt their little mate if they forced her to choose and also finding out that her brother was in fact Arriane's soulmate that same night. they knew that sooner or later that the twins would find out or they would tell them but their worries were about Luce. None of them seemed to realise how manipulative she was all these years until now they also came to the conclusion that the only reason the two boys even had interest in Luce was because she would bring their soulmate with her in the future. The curse meant nothing to them anymore for the fact that now that they met their soulmate they now felt nothing for the ex-lover.

"you've got to be kidding me" Molly comes and knocks Cam out of his thoughts as she sits next to him. "don't tell me.... Is Cam in love? hm that could make things difficult for you" as she storms off in anger and Cam continues to gaze out of the window.

Time skip

As the twins walked out of their class which they have everything together as requested they over hear Luce talking to one of her new love interests making Wanda roll her eyes.

"she's just talking to one of her new 'lover boys' and she's trying to convince herself that it was the boy who save her from the falling angel not us" she whispers to her twin as she's reading Luce's mind, they both hear the odd group of teens snickering probably from hearing what Wanda said.

"Daniel? I didn't get a chance to say thanks yesterday" She say in her 'innocent' voice.

"yeah don't mention it..." he responds not knowing what she was being thankful for and try's to continue to walk away but she ends up following him making Pietro snicker while Wanda's mouth twitch in amusement.

"well thank you anyway, there one more thing I'm a little embarrassed even though to ask bu-" she tries to say but Daniel interrupts with an annoyed sigh.

"well then don't" he responds trying to get away from her as he sees the twins watching with amused smiles.

"well I'm committed now and I'm gonna go for it, cause you seem really familiar to me, like I know you from some where is that possible?" she asks this question makes Pietro look to Wanda already waiting for her to read the girls mind and she saw different images almost as if they were memories of Luce and Daniel from different centuries almost as if..... no that's not possible reincarnations don't exist and how would Daniel stay alive for that long? it makes not sense.

she then looked to her twin who had the same shocked look on his face but quickly tried to hide it not to look suspicious, they ended up coming to the conclusion that Luce was imagining it pretending that she knew the boy in a way of flirting. yeah.... its the only explanation.

Not hearing the rest of their conversation they just say Daniel walk away from Luce and Luce glaring at the twins as if it was their fault while she stormed away.

The twins walked away not seeing Daniel looking back at Wanda with a hopeless look. thinking of how much Luce will probably try to pull them apart in jealousy. It seemed that no one else realised that he didn't love Luce anymore, but Wanda instead, his soulmate, the one he has to share with Cam it annoyed him to no end that he had to share a soulmate but also calmed him a bit knowing she would have more protection and the others seemed to like the twins as well, they didn't poke their noses into other business like Luce or other humans did and they the boy had quite a good sense of humour in class