Chapter 3 ● The Meet-up

Ash woke up to his mother's call. He jumped out of bed and went to the showers with his towel and cleaned himself before grabbing his clothes

When he was done taking a shower, he saw that his mom left him a note on his door,

Go buy the groceries, I'm out for work. Here's the list :

1. Tomato sauce 2. Garlic 3. Salt 4. Pasta 5. Cheese

After you're done buying the ingredients, you're free to go wherever you want. Thank you~

After reading his mother's note he went to his closet to change into a light-blue hoodie , ripped jeans, a white beanie and black converse.

"All these bad bitches are my fuckin' problem."

Ash sang to himself quietly, while taking the note down and stuffing it into his pocket.

He left his room singing quietly, then went downstairs. Ash jumped down the stairs and entered the dining room, with the Lucky Charms box and milk left out waiting for him.

He poured in the cereal and milk, then after eating, he left his bowl in the kitchen sink. Not bothering to store away the milk and Lucky Charms for his siblings.

Then Ash got his keys and placed them inside the pocket of his jeans and then left the house and started walking down the road to go to the market.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

12:50 P.M

Once he arrived, the cold air and the smell of annoyed cashiers and foreign customers hit my face.

As the doors opened for me to enter, I shivered as the cold air surrounded me. I looked around for the carts, and once I found them, I got one mini-cart and headed off straight to the pasta section.

I slightly fiddled with my phone for a bit, trying to find the right music to play.

"Even if buying what I need wouldn't take long I still wanna listen to my music." I murmured lowly to myself

I took out my earphones from my pocket, plugging both the earbuds in. Then started searching through my terribly-alot-and-unorganized playlists of Artists.

Imagine Dragons

Pentatonix

Digital Daggers

Hollywood Undead

Oh. Ash said to himself

Fall Out Boy

He tapped on their name and started playing Immortals.

The song started and when he was about to look up-

"Ow!"

Me and whoever I hit said simultaneously and fell on the floor.

"Ow... Oh gosh, sorry for-" When I looked up, apparently it was my friend Victoria, or Vicky.

"Oh hey there Vick!"

"Ash! I told you not to call me that! And ow!" Vick complained , obviously annoyed. I watched with a mocking look at her rubbing her behind, trying to ease the pain.

She was always annoyed by me calling her "Vick" instead of "Vicky" or "Tori" Or whatever.

Anything but "Vick" would be okay for her. And she was always sensitive to pain. Always complaining about it even if it doesn't hurt at all.