give into me.

* After an eventful night with one another, the priestess wakes next to the Spymaster of the Night Court, the male who had given his heart to her. They lay in his bed, sharing their affections, and limbs tangled. But when the pair want each other to admit to a playful crime, their bodies ignite once more, making them give in to their pleasure... * 

gwyn

The priestess woke to the rising sun, seeing the orange sky glow as the morning was on the horizon.

Behind her, Azriel was snoring softly, his breath hitting her shoulder. His arms were wrapped around her waist, hugging her close to him. The priestess smiled, remembering the events of last night.

She felt her body ache, the soreness in between her legs was present, hissing low as she shifted them. The Spymaster and her had gone on all night, falling asleep not even two hours ago. Even then, they hadn't let go of one another, feeling as if they couldn't spend a second without the other's touch.

Gwyn smiled, turning her body towards her mate, admiring his face. Her fingers traced over his tattooed chest, running over the black ink. She saw the bruises forming on his neck, remembering how her teeth sank down into his skin, leaving her mark on him. She blushed, embracing a new side of herself she'd never seen.

Azriel was warm under the palm of her hand, feeling chills rise on her skin as she rested her head on his chest. She peppered small kisses there, rising to his neck, jaws, cheeks, then resting on his lips. She woke him with such gentleness, his grip tightening on her waist.

"Good morning," He spoke against her lips, his voice low and deep. It made Gwyn want to get lost in him again, feeling that delicious ache between her legs. She ignored it, knowing that she and her mate had all the time in the world to make love.

She grinned, "Hello, ribbon," She said, making him smile.

Azriel lifted a hand to her face, tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear, "You seem energized." He tells her.

She shrugs, rubbing her thumb over his cheek, "Priestesses wake up early. I'm used to it. You, on the other hand, seem to be too tired. That might have been my fault." She says, grinning.

The Spymaster scoffed, "Says the one who fell asleep first." He says to her.

Gwyn rolls her eyes, "I was already exhausted prior to our... interaction. I do have other duties that need my attention." She says to him.

Azriel chuckles, "Ah yes, putting books back where they belong can be so tiring. I might have believed you if you had training yesterday with the others, but you didn't." He says.

The priestess scoffs, knowing she has been bested, "I'll admit to it if you do. I didn't see you doing anything of importance yesterday. I know you fell asleep seconds after me." She tells him.

The Spymaster looks away, closing his eyes, "That is something you can't prove, Gwyneth. Just say that I am right and you can reflect on your utter failure." He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

Gwyn bites her lip, knowing just the way to get her mate to give in. She lifts her leg over his waist, sitting right below his abdomen. She places her hands on his muscled chest, admiring the beautiful male beneath her.

Azriel's hands rub gently on her thighs, the touch making the pulse between her legs unbearable. She wanted nothing more than his cock to be inside of her once more, but the priestess wanted to have a little fun before that happened.

"Is this how you are going to get what you want?" Azriel asks, his voice dangerously low. Gwyn saw his eyes become hazy with desire, knowing that he was aching for her.