Sus Sus 101

It all started at the town hall in Slayville, Ohio. All of Shreks' friends were there, including Squidward, Mike Wazowski, Sonic, Dora, Mr Potato head, and more.

He overheard everyone gossiping about a wedding that's supposed to be held later that day, but for some odd reason nobody would tell him who was getting married.

After everyone left the town hall, he spent a while thinking to himself why nobody would tell him who it was. Maybe he was just too silly, he whispered to himself. Was he just too hot? "Must be one of the two", he thought while getting in his pink coquette corvette.

While he was cruising around town in his slay-mobile, blasting Taylor through the speakers to the point of breaking, he decided to finally look up the address of the wedding. If everyone was so interested in it, shouldn't he find out why?

As he was looking on facebook, he found out it was right by his ex husbands house which made him depressed, but it's okay.

He slowly pulled into the driveway next to the place and turned the keys to shut off the car. He got out and started walking towards the area that all noise was coming from. He could hear queen Ayesha Erotica blasting from close by which sounded too good to be true. Maybe he would enjoy it? Maybe he won't. We'll have to wait and see...

He started to think about how nice the place is. All the food was hot and ready. A bar in the corner which he already knew he'd have to make his way to. The decorations are perfectly emo and mysterious just like him. What was so wrong with it that nobody could tell him this was going on??

Until he realized.... it wasn't just an ordinary wedding. It was his.............
                         ex-lovers....

                               JOHN. CENA.

                                     😦😦

—————————————————————
A.N/
THIS IS A JOKE. ‼️‼️ please don't take this seriously 😞 this is for my entertainment because I'm bored but if you like it thanks ig 😜😭😭