Thump 😟😟

John Cena

I watch as someone comes up behind Shrek. I didn't think anything of it, just that someone was passing by. They stop in their tracks behind him, only staring and listening. I look up to see a familiar face, Gru. He heard everything.

"JOHN POOKIE WHAT THE HELL ?!!!?!?!!!??????!!?!???!" He shouts before throwing a fist Shreks way, hitting him hard at the temple. He falls suddenly to the grass next to him. I'm frozen. I want to help but my body won't let me. Both of my lovers sit before me. What am I supposed to do?

My eyes find their way to him, looking back from Shrek on the ground. My emotions and expressions begin filling with rage. I step out in front of me to get closer to Gru not knowing what i quite want to do yet, and find out there's another person close by. My father, Lucius Malfoy.

I gasp audibly, my father knows about this?? Why is he involved? I feel my face start to heat up and my hands start to sweat. I raise my hand fast and slap him hard enough to start seeing stars. I look between him and Lucius with a disgusted expression, then down to Shrek. How have I already forgotten.

I fall down to my knees next to him on the ground. I notice a bruise starting to appear already. I put my fingers up to the wound. It must've hit hard. He's clearly taken a lot of damage, considering he's passed out and on the ground. I need to do something about this. "I have to help him."I repeat constantly to myself.

Before attempting to get him to safety I look over to see my fathers hand on Grus jawline. They're looking at each other like they're in love or something. What the fuck...?

They begin making out right in front of me like it's a casual thing to do.

"GRU WHAT THE HELL. THATS MY FATHER??YOURE JUST CASUALLY CHEATING ON ME RIGHT HERE ON OUR WEDDING DAY???? Go to hell." I say to the two as I turn my attention back to what's most important, Shrek.

He wouldn't cheat on me. Not at all. Especially not with my own blood, OR on our wedding day. Have I been wrong this entire time??

I carry him bridal style down the long sidewalk and spot the limo me and my 'EX'-fiancé had planned for tonight. I walk up to the window with him still in my arms, and look to the driver. Based off that he knows to open up. The back doors unlock and I try to open it but fail. I decide to gently set him down in the grass beside us, then go back to the door and open it. I put him back in my arms and lay him down in the back seat. I shut the door and make my way to the passenger side. I get in, buckle up, and tell the driver we need to head to the hospital.

I'm so nervous right now I could probably throw up. Let's just make it to the hospital and hope for the best....

—————————————————————
A.N/
STOP WTF WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY STARTIMG TO READ THIS THATS SO FUNNY TO ME 😭 I lowkey wanna make a real ff but like idk if I'll cringe