The moment of truth 😨😨

"If anyone has a problem, speak now!" The officiant declares. Speak now by Taylor Swift starts blaring all around.

"John pookie."said shrek.

John Cena turned around quickly. His facial expressions dropping almost instantly.
"Shrek- you don't understand I-i-"

"how could you?? We haven't even been broken up for a month and you're already over here getting married? And to a criminal??? W-why would you do this to me??! We watched skibidi toilet together, sang the song... EVEN DRANK GRIMACE SHAKES TOGETHER, ETC!!" Shrek screamed out causing everyone's heads to turn.

"You promised me! You promised I'd be your only love through the ups and downs how COULD YOU!!" as he kept going, he could feel everyone's gaze fall on him. He felt everyone staring which was embarrassing, but he had to keep going and get his point across otherwise he never would get the chance.

He shifted uncomfortably, fidgeting with his hands. He left his pop-it collection in his pink coquette corvette sadly, and he really could use them in a time like this. He's never been CLOSE to this heartbroken. He doesn't know what could happen next besides the fact that his diary is gonna have a shit load of drama tonight.

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𐬾.*ೃ
I planned this party with the best of my capabilities. I made sure the balloons were the right shade of black. the icing on the cake was perfectly measured. I even redid the entire tile floor just so it would shimmer perfectly in the light.

I understand I am getting married, I love Gru and I know I do, but secretly I wish the balloons were the perfect shade of green and it was HIM standing in the feet of the man in front of me.

As my soon-to-be bbg says his vows, and I begin to say mine, I recognize a voice intervene.

I look over and find my ex lover, Shrek standing there.

I gasp lightly to myself as I catch his gaze, now staring me dead in the eyes. He sees right through me.

"John pookie-" he says. I sit silent, losing all sense of speech. Maybe even all senses besides sight, because all I can do is stare.

He goes on about how it's only been a month since we were together. I try to listen to him yap, but all I can do is stare.

I force myself to speak.

"W-what are you doing here?? How did you find out-" I begin. As I continue I get cut off. I do t think I'm even... mad?

"The real question is what is HE doing here. You said we would take a break. You said we would work things out and work towards the better???!!?! Now you get married? working towards the future my ass."  Shrek says getting in my face.

I feel my face heat up when I notice how close he is. What am I doing??

I mean what am I supposed to say? People move on. Things change............... but the one thing that stays consistent is the way my heart skips a beat whenever I see him. I feel butterflies swarming my insides from only his presence. Why do i still... no.

That's not the point. Today is my wedding. Mine and Grus only, not Shrek. I need to keep moving and to stop getting stuck in past memories and routines, working on the better and not letting him get in the way. Although, I don't think I'd mind...

—————————————————————
A.N-
it's two in the morning wtf am I doing with myself help LMAO
..
UPDATE ITS ALMOST 5AM WTF