Chapter Two - Romance?

Eris knew exactly who the boy in the vision was, and he knew what it meant.
Azriel shadow singer was his mate.

He just didn't know how to process this information.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Azriel knew the vision was one of the Vanserra brothers, he had concluded from the outfit choice that it was definitely not Lucien. He also did not know what this meant.. but he was going to find out.

He left the without anyone noticing, not even needing to use his shadows since the his friends were all drunk except Feyre (who was pregnant but too engrossed in conversation). He flew over to the library and got permission to find Gwyneth.
"Hello"

Gwyn jumped, Az had startled her, causing her to drop a handful of books. He picked them up, handing them to her shyly. He muttered an apology then began to carefully explain the situation. She listened dutifully, nodding at the appropriate times. Once he had finished, she guided him towards a quiet section of the library. His eyes widened.

"I think you made a mistake" he whispered, picking up a random book.  She shook her head with a sly, unusual grin on her face. "It's- a guide to romance?" He hasn't wanted it to come out as a question but-

She nodded again.
"I believe that your vision was of your mate, so you need some love advice" she added subtle jazzhands and Az chuckled. When had she gotten so confident? Surely not whilst they were training, perhaps Nesta was rubbing off on her. Hopefully for the better.

Az left that day with a stack of book and a fresher mindset, although that mindset was slightly alarming.
One of the Vanserra brothers was his mate.

Lucien was out of the question. Which left Acrobyn, Cedwig, and Moraye... and Eris but... but surely not?

The male had been a boy at the time, around 10. He knew that Acrobyn had aged quickly, going from a babe to an almost fully grown male- which brought him out.

So he was left with Cedwig, Moraye and Eris.

Mmmmm, he'd have to do some spying....

🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷