28 : jealousy neveR feLt so good

Poison Ivy
1:05  ───|────── 2:51
|◁              II             ▷|

don't forget to comment and vote!

Kellin woke up with a start, flinching before his tired eyes slowly started to open. He shifted slightly and froze for a second when he felt arms around his waist. Something about this felt familiar but also strangely unsettling. His eyes shifted down to see a bare tanned arm, different from the tattooed arms that were wrapped around him just a day ago.

The other day Oli had left to go back home to California. The goodbye was anything but good, it left Kellin sadder than he'd felt in a while.

It was awkward at first since both remembered what happened the day before and also waking up in each other's arms. But the awkwardness faded once they had gone to breakfast at the restaurant Kellin frequently visited. It was becoming clearer that Oli was leaving in four hours, three since he had to be at the airport three hours before his flight.

Kellin had, for lack of better words, been acting like a pouty child leading up to Oliver leaving. It was cute and something the older of the two didn't expect to see.

"You're acting like you'll never see me again, Kells," Oli chuckled, looking down at the singer who was clinging onto him.

The two stood in front of the hotel entrance waiting for the Uber that would take Oliver to the airport. Kellin was holding onto the hoodie Oli had given him to hold onto for him, it was the same black hoodie he wore the day before: "Change up the other one from time to time, yeah?"

Kellin stood in front of the taller man, arms wrapped around his torso in, almost, a death grip at this point, with a pout on his face. "You'll see me after your trip is over."

"That's like, so far away," he mumbled.

"You could always just come home with me now..."

Of course, that was the end of the conversation since Oli's cab had shown up before Kellin could say anything else. He had to leave. The two said their goodbyes and Kellin watched as the cab drove away. The entire day after was quiet and awkward. He didn't know what to do and he definitely wanted to steer clear from him that day.

Kellin didn't know if he had to deal with an angry Vic and he didn't want to find out. Though with a surprise once Kellin was back in his room, the black hoodie held tightly in his arms he heard a knock coming from the door that connected their rooms.

Kellin really debated on opening the door but, honestly he would rather just get it over with. The singer unlocked the door before stepping away and headed to his bed just as Vic let himself in. He was more than ready for an argument but all he got was a hug from behind and a sweet kiss on his cheek before he had the chance to get into bed.

"Did you have fun?" He asked softly as he kept his arms around Kellin's frame. Kellin silently nodded and Vic hummed, "You're sad?"

Kellin once again nodded as he placed the hoodie he still had on the bed. "Yeah..." Kellin trailed off and turned in Vic's arms to face him. Vic hummed softly and hugged him closer letting Kellin rest his head against his shoulder, "Thought you were mad at me."

"Not mad... just slightly annoyed but I get it."

That was the end of the conversation and the rest was spent quietly and awkward as they watched movies and ordered room service. And that was how Kellin found himself laying on his bed with Vic hugging him just like that first night. He sighed and moved as slowly as he possibly could so as to not disturb Vic's sleep.