10

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

It's a girl...? No way.

"HUH? A GIRL? HUH? YOUR FACE!" Zenitsu screamed. I just looked at... him shocked.

"What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" The black haired with blue tips boy asked.

"You're one creepy guy, you know that? You've got such a ripped body, but there's a girl's face sitting on top of it." Zenitsu stated. I looked over at Zenitsu, and smiled.

"I'm glad that you're okay." I said to him. His eyes widened and his face was completely red.

"AHHHHHHH! YES, A GIRL FINALLY CARES FOR ME AHHHH PLEASE BE MY WIF-" Zenitsu screamed, but then stopped when Tanjiro gave him a glare. Zenitsu then looked back at the boy, and gave him a weird look.

"Why the hell the hell are you staring at my face like that?" The boy said in a aggressive tone.

"I-I'm not! I'm not looking at you face!" Zenitsu crawled quickly away, and hugged the little girl from behind.

"We don't have a problem with your face! It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!" Tanjiro suddenly yelled.

"You're a corpse! Come at me!" The boy tried to fight Tanjiro again.

"Not happening! I'm not gonna attack you anymore!" Tanjiro shouted, and they started to have a little fight until they introduced themselves.

"Hey, Big Forehead! Let me tell you my name. It's Hashibira Inosuke! Don't you forget it!" The guy named Inosuke smiled brightly.

"What characters do you use to spell that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Spell? Spell... I don't know how to read or write! That name is written on my loincloth-" Inosuke didn't continue taking... he just froze.

"What's up with him?" I asked confused.

"What's the matter?" Tanjiro questioned. Then he just collapsed! I quickly ran over to him and checked his heartbeat.

"Is he dead?" Zenitsu asked scared.

"He's not dead." I smiled.

"It's probably a concussion. Because I head-butted the hell out of him." Tanjiro explained.

"Are you okay, Tanjiro?" The little girl asked, standing besides him.

"Yeah." He answered and smiled at her.

"Amazing! Can I touch your head?" She asked.

"Here!" He answered and bowed a bit down to her, so she could reach for his head.

"Tanjiro, your head is so hard!" The little girl spoke in awe.

"

eheh... That's probably because he's so stubborn." I giggled and have them a smile.

"Hey!" Tanjiro yelled, but then laughed.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, do you mind giving me your haori?" I asked, they were confused but just gave it to me. I folded mine and Tanjiro's haori, and placed Inosuke's head on it carefully. Then I used Zenitsu's haori as a blanket for him. After that we did a grave for the dead man that got thrown out of the house. A while later, Inosuke began to scream.

"He's awake!" Zenitsu yelled scared.

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME! HEY, YOU!" Inosuke was chasing Zenitsu, but he stopped when he saw us still not finished with our burial.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" The boy asked aggressively.

"It's a burial. You help out, too, Inosuke. There are still people who were killed inside the house." Tanjiro explained, and pointed at the house.

"What's the point of burying the corpses of creatures? I'm not doing that! I'm not helping out! Forget that! Fight me!" Inosuke yelled.

"I see. You can't do it because your wounds are hurting you." Tanjiro spoke, and I sighed. Inosuke was just annoyed and shocked.

A few hours later we've finally buried all the corpses. The sun was already going down and we were praying before we'll leave. We were done with everything and were saying goodbye to the kids. Zenitsu begged the little boy to stay with him. Zenitsu didn't stopped begging, so Tanjiro chopped his neck. Now the kids left us, and we had to follow Tanjiro's crow.

"Fight me! I swear I'm gonna find a weak point and bring you down, loser!" Inosuke yelled again.

"My name's not loser! It's Kamado Tanjiro!" Tanjiro shouted with Zenitsu on his back.

"Can't you both just shut up.." I mumbled.

"Kamaboko Gonpachiro! I'm gonna bring you down!" Inosuke yelled, and did some weird moved with his arms.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Tanjiro was now mad.

"THAT WOULD BE YOU!" Inosuke shouted also being mad. I was just tired, and wanted to be alone.

"NO, IT'S SOMEONE ELSE!" Tanjiro yelled back.

"AHH CAN YOU TALK ANY LOUDER!" Zenitsu was now screaming at them.

"You tell them." I sighed and let a sweet out.