info ☆

welcome to all :)

first of all, thank you so much for clicking on this story <3 i really appreciate it :] if you have any constructive criticism or really anything you wanna say, please feel free to comment!

i had been planning to eventually write another fanfic for ages now, but i didn't really feel that spark to write one at all, even after catching up with bakugan (kind of) until now, and i couldn't be anymore glad to join back the community.

going on, this is my second !magdan fanfic that i've ever written, i've grown a lot from 2019, and the flaws in my work were evident. this is completely separate from that. i would call this an AU. this will be published on here and Ao3, as i promised before.

whether this gets traction or not, it doesn't really matter. i wanna tell a story, and finish it. i had many ideas, but this is the one i wanted to start with.

there will be mentions or accounts of: suicide, self harm, death. if there are any other sensitive topics in this story, i will update and say so on here, as well as in the notes before the chapter starts. please don't read this fic if you are easily triggered by these topics. thank you :)

---

[ most questions you may have will be answered in this fic, but just to get this out of the way, there most likely won't be smut, not because i can't write it, but because of the ages of the characters here, which are 15-18. i wouldn't rely on the epilogue either... for reasons that i won't get into.. hahah ]

the first chapter will be uploaded between today or tomorrow, as i have the basic idea laid out, i just wanna publish this now.

-xoxo, cleo <3