not a chapter.

how are y'all doing? it's been quite a while since i've gone on here and said anything, but i feel like i should probably address a couple of things, even though i doubt anyone will read it or really care since it's been a hot second since i've updated.

i know that this fic has been completely neglected, and i wanted to explain why. i found myself unsatisfied with how i began the fic, and the direction that it was taking. i didn't have a complete idea on what i really wanted to do with the story. over the few updates i made, i would spend hours editing previous chapters. that's why i haven't wanted to write this fic for so long, since it began to feel like a burden. this is why you plan out your stories before publishing.

now, i know it's not that serious. this happens all the time. along with that, i don't really have the same fixation on bakugan that i used to have. i still hold the show dear to my heart, but that's just the reality of the situation. so, i've elected to drop this fic.

thank you so much to everyone who liked this fic, who enjoyed the few chapters i made. thank you to all of those internet strangers who pushed me to keep writing, and i'm sorry that i couldn't finish this project. find my future works on ao3 @ cleolikesguitar.

xoxo, cleo.