The New Girl

***Flashback to three months ago***
"Hey Alyzah! There's someone here for you!" Ward Cameron said.

Ok father coming! Alyzah reply's.
Alyzah walks quickly down the stairs thinking who would be there for her? And as you got down you saw 3 people there they grabbed her and threw her  into the back of a black truck. As Alyzah was  getting put in your father told I'm so sorry Alyzah! Alyzah feels betrayed and empty inside cause her father promised her if she came back no boarding school.
***End of Flashback***

It was three months ago she got sent to boarding school as she woke up slowly she saw her father standing there in the corner waiting for her to wake up.
She jumps out bed and yelled DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!
He reply's and says "Coming to get you out of this horrible place I didn't realize how horrible it was till now and I'm so sorry for putting you here." She quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly and said "It's ok."

He tells her we need to go NOW pack your things quickly!
*Alyzah starts packing up her things like he asked and they got out of there as fast as they possibly could've. As soon as she got home Alyzah hugged Wheezie, Sarah and Rafe as hard as she could. They introduced her to Rose and she really liked her personality.

*Later that day*
The pogues were chilling on the boat and Kiara came up to them and asked "have you heard of the new girl?"

JJ, John B, and Pope replied with no I haven't

While Sarah got up and said "yes I did, she's my sister!"

Kiara said "Can we meet her?"

Sarah replied with yes of course, I will call her right now!

**Back at the Cameron's house**

Ward heard a phone ringing and saw it was Sarah so he yelled "ALYZAH SWEETIE SARAH'S PHONING YOU!"so she could hear it from upstairs. She quickly come trembling down the stairs and answered her phone really quickly and said "Heyyyy why'd you call is something wrong?"
She replied with "No I was just wondering if you wanted to meet the pogues?"
She also replied  " Yess of course I would love that I just have to get ready bye!"
She reply's "Ok, Bye!" *hangs up*
The rest of the pogues "Sooo what did she sayyyy???"
She said and I quote "Yes of course I would love that!"
Ok cool! Everyone responds

When your getting ready you put on a pink top crop that's short and ripped jeans and then you put on mascara and lipstick. You text Sarah cominggg!!

*when your heading downstairs Ward stops you and asks "where are you going?" She reply's "Out with Sarah!" He says "Ok be safe love you!"
She says "I will love you too dad"
When she is  walking there you bump into someone.
He says "I'm so sorry" you say "No it's my fault should have been looking up then looking down." *laughs a bit* he says "Well I'm topper and you are?" You say "Oh sorry I'm Alyzah, Alyzah Cameron you wouldn't know me though I don't think." He says " Oh you're Alyzah Cameron your sister has told me a lot about you!" She replied "Well hopefully there good things *laughs a bit* well I got to go see you later!"

*She walks away and you eventually end up at the boat they're chilling on and then she poked Sarah. She got up and hugged her!*

Sarah said "This is my sister Alyzah Cameron she just moved back welcome her nicely pls!"

Kiara said "Hey I love your name it's cute and your outfit is adorable!"

She replied "Thank you so much! Look at you though!"

John B and JJ muttered under their breath and said "Wow.."

Everyone told her that school starts tomorrow and was like screw school we have to do something fun!
They all agreed.

***The next day***

They all told there parents they where going to school but then Alyzah and the pogues met up on the boat and went fishing and then you guys decide to play truth or dare.

John B asked JJ truth or dare and then JJ responded with Dare John B said "I dare you to flirt with Y/n!"
Y/n responded with WHAT THE HELL!
*JJ flirting with Y/n. Then you kiss him.*
Everyone says oooo!!!

***Later that day***

Alyzah and Sarah got home and Ward and Rose where talking about something and then they saw you guys and Ward looked at Rose and said "Should we tell them?"
You guys said at the same time "tell us what?"
Ward said "The reason you look so familiar together are cause you guys are twins."
Alyzah says "WAIT REALLY!?!?"
Yes he replied.
You guys say "YAYYYY!!!"

*You guys text the group chat and say we just found we are twinsss ahhh..

Wow cool they respond.