Stabbed in the back

Rafe he was drowning Alyzah in a bucket of water and then Topper came and whacked Rafe on the head and he pulled Alyzah out of the bucket and he carried Alyzah onto his boat and brought Alyzah back to his house for the night.

**The next day**

Alyzah woke up and Topper brought you pancakes and orange juice for breakfast  and Alyzah said "Thank you and where am I?" You are at my place Rafe was drowning you last night so I took you back here he responded. You finished up breakfast and left his house and when Alyzah got to John b's house she  heard them talking about her and she stopped to listen.

Kie said "I don't understand why we have to hang out with her Sarah she's so annoying!"

John b agreed and also said "I was just using her so we could find the gold."

Pope said "Guys stop that's not very nice of you and you don't know what she might be going through!"

Kie said "Whatever she's probably just looking for attention and that's what she's getting cause she gets everything she wants cause she's a spoiled brat!"

SHUT UP AND KIE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHES GOING THROUGH! Sarah yelled.

And then JJ said "I'm only dating her for her looks."

Alyzah walks in everyone was like oh shit I didn't know you where standing there.

Alyzah said "JJ WE ARE DONE AND KIE YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND JOHN B I THOUGHT YOU WHERE BETTER THEN THIS OH AND I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SHIT ONE MY OWN BROTHER TRIED DROWNING ME LAST NIGHT SO IM GONNA GO HANG OUT WITH THE PERSON THAT SAVED ME WHICH IS TOPPER!

Kie said "Ugh see attention seeker!"

Shut up Kie! Alyzah replies.

"Wait Rafe drowned you last night?" Sarah questioned.

Yes, he very much did!" Alyzah replied

John b said "Whatever go hang out with your kook friends!"

"I will" Alyzah Replied

You go back to Toppers and you throw a rock at his window.

He says "Hey Alyzah, what are you doing here?"

She ask him if she could stay here for a couple nights and days and he says of course I'll come meet you downstairs.
When he gets down stairs and on the front porch she hugs him and says thank you again. He says no problem any time Alyzah!

Two days later you run into the pogues and...